MBA in Finance and Responsible InvestmentSustainability Management School
MBA in Finance and Responsible Investment
The aim of the MBA in Finance and Responsible Investment is to offer a predominately professionally oriented education that addresses corporate finance and the broader sustainability agenda for responsible investment.Upon completion of the program, you will be able to apply and demonstrate awareness of the advanced theories on corporate finance and sustainability, autonomously manage financial projects, develop the managerial attitude towards a low-carbon economy and will also possess a set of solid ethics with regards to investment management.SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID
- Copy of Bachelor's or Master's Degree with official transcripts (if not originally in English)
- CV / Resumé indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order
- Bank statement showing at least CHF 9000 or equivalent (only for students in need of a visa or student permit)
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School
- If you are not a native English speaker, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school: TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 6.0), or other Standardized English Placement Exams. To submit the TOEFL test score to the Sustainability Management School automatically, please enter SUMAS's TOEFL® Institutional Code number - 4629 when you take the test.
- Application fee CHF 200
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Quantitative Methods for Business Decision-Making (3 US)
- Strategic Marketing (3 US)
- Responsible Management (3 US)
- Executive Leadership (3 US)
- Global Economics (3 US)
- Managerial Finance (3 US)
- Entrepreneurship (3 US)
- Managerial Accounting (3 US)
- Business Strategy (Capstone®) (6 US)
- International Finance (3 US)
- Institutions and Financial Markets (3 US)
- Corporate Finance and Corporate Investment (3 US)
- Sustainable Portfolio Management (3 US)
- Project Management with Partners: Responsible Corporate Strategy and Policy (4 US)
About this institute
Sustainability Management School (SUMAS)
SUMAS was the first business school in the world to launch the BBA and MBA in Sustainability Management. SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the...
Why study at Sustainability Management School
Switzerland ranked #2 study abroad country
Switzerland has been ranked the #2 study abroad country in Europe (and #4 in the world) for 2020! If you want to experience the beauty of the Swiss Alps, explore beautiful towns, and sample world-renowned cuisine, Switzerland is a great study abroad option.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about MBA in Finance and Responsible Investment? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Cape Town, South Africa