BBA in Sustainability Management
The aim of the BBA in Sustainability Management program is to offer an in-depth theoretical knowledge of business administration. At the end of the program, you will be able to understand the challenges facing executives in today's global business.
You will learn how to strategically incorporate sustainable practices into every business's operations to provide the extra competitive edge required in today's complex business environment.Students are exposed to real business operations through regular interaction with the business community and corporate world.You will develop leadership and intercultural skills and be exposed to practical experience during experiential camps, field trips and visits to international organizations under the careful guidance of experts.
The teaching methodology is predominately interactive based on role-play activities and in-class discussions of cases and videos. You will work on business projects with leading executives in organizations and will be invited to company presentations and conferences. Online resources and electronic communication platforms are utilized to enable paperless classes.Undergraduate students can choose to take an additional optional year to be guided into your career path and engage in an internship.
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID
- Copy of Bachelor's or Master's Degree with official transcripts (if not originally in English)
- CV / Resumé indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order
- Bank statement showing at least CHF 9000 or equivalent (only for students in need of a visa or student permit)
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School
- If you are not a native English speaker, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school: TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 6.0), or other Standardized English Placement Exams. To submit the TOEFL test score to the Sustainability Management School automatically, please enter SUMAS's TOEFL® Institutional Code number - 4629 when you take the test.
- Application fee CHF 200
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Business (3 US)
- Business Law (3 US)
- Fundamentals of Marketing (3 US)
- Fundamentals of Finance (3 US)
- Fundamentals of Accounting (3 US)
- Organizational Behavior (3 US)
- Management & Corporate Social Responsibility (3 US)
- Project Management (3 US)
- Human Resource Management (3 US)
- Entrepreneurship (3 US)
- Business Policy and Strategy (3 US)
- Mathematics (3 US)
- Introduction to Sociology (3 US)
- New Horizons in Science (3 US)
- French as a Second Language (3 US)
- Macroeconomics (3 US)
- Psychology of Leadership (3 US)
- Statistics (3 US)
- Experiential Camp I (4 US)
- Microeconomics (3 US)
- Research Methods and Report Writing (3 US)
- Global Communication Strategies (3 US)
- Biology and Politics of Food (3 US)
- Foreign Language (3 US)
- Ethics (3 US)
- Experiential Camp II (4 US)
- Experiential Camp III (4 US)
- Wellbeing and Healthy Lifestyles (3 US)
- Information Technology (3 US)
- Personal Branding (3 US) - Fundamentals of Sustainability (3 US)
- Technology and Sustainable Innovation (3 US)
- NGOs and Environmental Policy (3 US)
- Natural Resources Management (3 US)
- Multi-stakeholder Management (3 US)
- Global Business and Biodiversity (3 US)
- Operations Management and Supply Chain: Green Production (3 US)
- Sustainable Consumption and Green Marketing (3 US)
- Green Economy (3 US)
Scholarships & funding
Click scholarship for more information
About this institute
SUMAS was the first business school in the world to launch the BBA and MBA in Sustainability Management. SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Want to know more about BBA in Sustainability Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.