Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Sustainability Management School (SUMAS)
The Sustainability Management School (SUMAS) educates socially responsible global decision makers who will have an impact in the real world.
SUMAS continuously strives to provide the most advanced and intellectually challenging undergraduate and graduate programs to produce highly qualified leaders for the future.
Through an innovative mix of sound business knowledge, students gain a deep understanding of sustainable development. SUMAS encourages various student initiatives in order to develop personal skills. The international, multi-cultural learning environment is imperative in enhancing students’ communication skills.
SUMAS embraces the Cradle to Cradle© principles based on an economic, industrial and social framework that challenges the traditional Cradle to Grave production. In the Cradle to Cradle© model waste equals food, and products are designed in such a way that do not pollute and are part of a biological cycle or a technical cycle.
SUMAS is internationally recognized for their sustainability programs and is a member of the following associations:
- The United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) initiative
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- European Foundation for Management Development
- The R20 Regions of Climate Action
- SUMAS is also a part of Principles for Responsible Management
- Education (PRME) initiative
Through progressive programs, students will gain a competitive advantage for entering the workforce. SUMAS utilizes unique educational models such as:
- "Sustainable Finance and Responsible Investment” instead of the standard program of "Finance"
- "Green Corporate Strategy and Policy" instead of "Corporate Strategy"
Watch as students describe their students at the cutting edge Sustainability Management School in Switzerland.