MBA for Engineering and Construction Companies & Project ManagementStructuralia
About this program
MBA for Engineering and Construction Companies & Project Management
This master’s degree is focused on how business and project management are applied to both the engineering and construction sectors, and their intrinsic managerial characteristics.
1: Advanced Project Management
- Unit 1: Scope and contract management
- Unit 2: Negotiation and cost control
- Unit 3: Cost estimation and planning
- Unit 4: Risk management
2: Advanced Project Finance Management
- Unit 1: Financial projections and project financing
- Unit 2: Project Finance
- Unit 3: International projects
- Unit 4: Service projects
3: Innovation 4.0
- Unit 1. Introduction to innovation
- Unit 2. Innovative strategizing
- Unit 3. Innovative product and service design tools
- Unit 4. Arrival at the innovation market
4: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Unit 1: CSR as a new form of business management
- Unit 2: Stakeholders and CSR dimensions– Part 1
- Unit 3: CSR dimensions – Part 2
- Unit 4: Communication management tools
5: Agile Management Approach
- Unit 1. Agile framework
- Unit 2. Agile planning
- Unit 3. Agile iterations
- Unit 4. Agile management style and escalation
6: Artificial Intelligence
7: Digital Marketing
8: Public-private Partnership
- Unit 1.- Public-Private Partnership (PPP) - Concept, benefits, and limitations
- Unit 2.- Public-Private partnership agreement framework
- Unit 3: Public-Private partnership project assessment
- Unit 4.- Public-private partnership project management
9: Managerial Abilities
- Unit 1. Leadership
- Unit 2. Work teams
- Unit 3. Team management and techniques
- Unit 4. Communication
10: Master's Final Project (MFP)
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee: 6.490,00 €
Credits: 60 ECTS
Message the school
About this institute
Structuralia is a specialized engineering, infrastructure, energy, building and new technology graduate education school with the strong conviction that continuous quality training is vital for the professional development of engineers and architects. Structuralia was founded in 2001, and since then,...
Why study at Structuralia
At Structuralia, we are experts in specialized online graduate education with over 20 years of experience in training STEM professionals. Since our foundation in 2001, we have supported more than 115, 000 international students, mostly engineers, from up to 52 countries, to boost their professional careers.
We welcome students from the Caribbean region to join our community by pursuing our Master’s degrees. Our programs are fully adapted to the ever changing professional reality and demands in the fields of engineering, architecture, new technologies and digital transformation.
Want to know more about MBA for Engineering and Construction Companies & Project Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!