About this program
Businesses today are increasingly concerned about their cybersecurity, and how to avoid computer attacks and cyber espionage. Therefore, learning about risk management and how to identify internal vulnerabilities is critical to prevent and overcome a cyber crisis.
Therefore, this Master’s degree in Cybersecurity has been designed to provide students with deep and comprehensive knowledge of the digital world, and address the basic principles of network protection, evaluation, and interpretation. It addresses the following questions :
- What threats are information systems exposed to in my company?
- How often could these threats occur should I not take protective measures?
- How do I take measures?
- How can I minimize risks?
Module I Business Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities
- Unit 1: Information Security Vulnerabilities. Social Media Risk Analysis
- Unit 2: Detection, Risk Analysis, and General Protections
- Unit 3: Cybersecurity Principles and Good Practices. Security Risk Management. Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Unit 4: Standards, Regulations and Legislation. Cybersecurity Management Systems
Module II Safe Development and Identity Management
- Unit 1: Security Plan and Safe Development
- Unit 2: Identity Management and Authentication
- Unit 3: Threat Models
- Unit 4: Safe Information Management and Storage
Module III Digital Identity, Reputation, Fake News, Socint and Docxing
- Unit 1: Types of Social Media
- Unit 2: Threats and Mitigating Factors in Social Media
- Unit 3: Docxing and Socint
- Unit 4: Infoxication. Fake News. Techniques and Analysis
Module IV Malware and Malicious Codes
- Unit 1: Social Media Types
- Unit 2: Malware Type I
- Unit 3: Malware Type II
- Unit 4: Vulnerabilities, Exploits and Payloads.
Module V Business Cryptography
- Unit 1: Introduction to Classical Algorithms
- Unit 2: Symmetric Key Algorithm
- Unit 3: Symmetric Key Algorithm - Hash Function
- Unit 4: Digital Certificates, PKI and Cryptographic Applications
Module VI Introduction to Corporate Network Security
- Unit 1: Social Media Security
- Unit 2: Communication and Distributed Local Networks. Extranet
- Unit 3: Linux-Based Architecture Security
- Unit 4: Cloud 8 - Based Architecture Security
Module VII Web Security
- Unit 1: How the Web Works
- Unit 2: Web Security
- Unit 3: Website Attack Techniques
- Unit 4: Measures to improve web security
Module VIII OSINT Security, Open Source Investigation
- Unit 1: OSINT
- Unit 2: Server Advanced Use
- Unit 3: Research Methodology
- Unit 4: Security Tools
Module IX IoT Security
- Unit 1: What is IoT?
- Unit 2: Challenges in IoT Security
- Unit 3: IoT Security in Cloud Suppliers
- Unit 4: IoT Security Frameworks
Module X Master's Final Project (MFP)
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee: 6.490,00 €
Credits: 60 ECTS
Message the school
About this institute
Structuralia is a specialized engineering, infrastructure, energy, building and new technology graduate education school with the strong conviction that continuous quality training is vital for the professional development of engineers and architects. Structuralia was founded in 2001, and since then,...
Why study at Structuralia
At Structuralia, we are experts in specialized online graduate education with over 20 years of experience in training STEM professionals. Since our foundation in 2001, we have supported more than 115, 000 international students, mostly engineers, from up to 52 countries, to boost their professional careers.
We welcome students from the Caribbean region to join our community by pursuing our Master’s degrees. Our programs are fully adapted to the ever changing professional reality and demands in the fields of engineering, architecture, new technologies and digital transformation.
Want to know more about Cybersecurity? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!