About this program
Agile Methodologies and Digital Transformation (Spanish)
We will go through in a complete way the most used agile methodologies, and approaches such as Design Thinking, Lean, and also how technological innovations follow agile principles.
***This program is instructed in Spanish only***
With this master's degree you will acquire all the necessary knowledge included in the Agile framework, which is the "de facto" approach in the context of digital transformation; we will see the differences and their advantages over the traditional approach, and we will see what is the answer in contexts with uncertainty and high pace of change. We will go through in a complete way the most used agile methodologies, and approaches such as Design Thinking, Lean, and also how technological innovations follow agile principles. Throughout the master's degree we will build an arsenal of practices, techniques, tools, knowledge, examples and tips to apply to day-to-day problems to manage changes, services, projects and teams of people.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Why Agile; Agile or Traditional; Agile methodologies
- Launch and global planning of agile projects
- Iterative and incremental execution and delivery
- Agile service management
- Design Thinking
- Classical management framework; agile for innovation
- Other agile approaches; Tools and scale of the approach
- Lean Management
- Agile and Digital Transformation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
Full course price: €4,490
Credits: 60 ECTS
- Know the complete agile approach to management and work, and appreciate its differences from the classic or traditional approach
- Know the most used methodologies for agile management of projects, services and work teams
- Understand the relationship between digital transformation and agile, and why the agile approach is the right one in this context
- Know the practices available for agile project management
- Know the practices available for agile service management
- Understand what the Lean approach consists of, and examples of application
- Know the Design Thinking working method, and its integration with Lean and Agile
- Relate fields of Application of Agile such as knowledge projects, construction, technology, data, etc.
- Project Manager
- Service Manager
- Department Manager
- Agile coach
- Facilitator leader
- Agile expert as part of work teams
- Consultant in agile methodologies and digital transformation
Message the school
About this institute
Structuralia is a specialized engineering, infrastructure, energy, building and new technology graduate education school with the strong conviction that continuous quality training is vital for the professional development of engineers and architects. Structuralia was founded in 2001, and since then,...
Why study at Structuralia
At Structuralia, we are experts in specialized online graduate education with over 20 years of experience in training STEM professionals. Since our foundation in 2001, we have supported more than 115, 000 international students, mostly engineers, from up to 52 countries, to boost their professional careers.
We welcome students from the Caribbean region to join our community by pursuing our Master’s degrees. Our programs are fully adapted to the ever changing professional reality and demands in the fields of engineering, architecture, new technologies and digital transformation.
Want to know more about Agile Methodologies and Digital Transformation (Spanish)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!