Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Tourism ManagementStenden University of Applied Sciences
Description of Bachelor in Tourism Management
Study tourism management at Stenden
The Bachelor in Tourism Management at Stenden University in the Netherlands is an education programme which provides students with an in-depth understanding of tourism management on an international scale.
Tourism is due to become and remain one of the world's most important economic forces, meaning Stenden's Bachelor in Tourism Management has great relevance today. Students from 32 nationalities study within this education programme, taking courses such as Strategic Management, Heritage Tourism, Strategic Marketing, Project Management, and Business Economics.
The Bachelor in Tourism Management is made up of a core of 5 lectors, who facilitate students' learning processes. Included in the education curriculum are field trips to European tourist destinations as well as a (paid) 7-month internship at such companies as Thomas Cook and EuroDisney.
Upon completion of this Bachelor in Tourism Management, graduates have earned a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) are well-prepared to launch successful careers in the field of tourism management. Or for students who would like to continue their education, the Bachelor in Tourism Management provides direct access to Stenden's 1-year master programme.
To apply for a Bachelor program Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Five GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
- All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Tuition & fees
Tuition fees for the Bachelor in Tourism Management at Stenden University are:
- € 7,900 for Non-EU students
- € 2,006 for EU students
Watch as Wadzi shares her experiences and perspectives in Asia with her travel diary series.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Welcome to Stenden University of Applied Sciences!
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a practice-based university that prides itself with its international atmosphere. The international environment encompasses the institution as a whole, its campus sites abroad, a vast variety of English-taught study programmes, worldwide internship opportunities and...