Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Leisure ManagementNHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Study Leisure Management at Stenden
The Bachelors Degree in Leisure Management at Stenden University is an education programme in management for a wide range of leisure businesses. Managers of leisure may work in a museum, sports arena, or some other types of event spaces.
Stenden's 4-year Bachelors Degree in Leisure Management provides students with an in-depth knowledge in basically everything they may need to know about leisure. This is an ideal education for students who are communicative, creative, and commercial, and who enjoy organizing events.
Students enrolled in the Bachelors Degree in Leisure Management may choose to specialize more specifically within the subject of leisure. Depending on this specialization, students can work as tour operators, in zoos, concert halls, museums, attraction parks, hotels, congress centers, sports centers, or holiday resorts.
Upon completion of the Bachelors Degree in Leisure Management, graduates can work within leisure management in a variety of positions such as supporting marketing operations or annual account audits, drawing up scenarios, supervising artists during events, supporting public relations activities for media partners, and updating databases.
To apply for a Bachelor program Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Five GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
- All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Tuition fees for the Bachelors Degree in Leisure Management at Stenden University in the Netherlands are:
- € 7,900 for Non-EU students
- € 2,006 for EU students
This program in leisure management at Stenden University of Applied Science prepares students with all of the skills necessary to succeed, watch to learn more.
NHL Stenden offers a wide range of English-taught Associate, Bachelor and Master Programmes. These programmes are offered in the fields of Business and Management, Creative Business and IT and Social Work and Education. NHL Stenden University prides itself on the...