Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in International Logistics ManagementStenden University of Applied Sciences
Study logistics management at Stenden
The Bachelors Degree in International Logistics Management at Stenden University is an education in gaining skills to be a logistics manager. This requires an in-depth knowledge of money and information streams, production, administration, transport, and distribution of commodities. Students enrolled in this education program gain a full understanding of communication, organization and management.
The 4-year Bachelors Degree in International Logistics Management is an excellent opportunity for students who enjoy solving complex problems. The education curriculum consists of 2 main phases. During the 1st year of study, students focus on gaining propaedeutical skills. This includes the study of logistics, production techniques, commercial and business economics, business administration, economics, law and foreign languages.
The last 3 years of the Bachelors Degree in International Logistics Management are spent focused on developing the knowledge gained in the first year of education, as well as acquiring skills in market research, commercial economics, logistics and mastery of languages. Small groups of students complete practical assignments of various subjects, in which cases make up a significant portion. The education programme is internationally-focused, and includes an internship which can be done abroad. Students finish the programme with an individual research project done in conjunction with a company.
Upon completion of the Bachelors Degree in International Logistics Management, graduates have the skills necessary to successfully pursue careers in positions such as purchase manager, export manager and logistic manager. Duties may include developing purchasing / assortment policy, implementing the purchasing policy, and performing logistics policy.
To apply for a Bachelor program Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Five GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
- All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Tuition & fees
Tuition fees for the Bachelors Degree in International Logistics Management at Stenden University in the Netherlands are:
- € 7,900 for Non-EU students
- € 2,006 for EU students
What makes Stenden University so special? It all starts with you. Watch this video to learn about the international programs at Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Welcome to Stenden University of Applied Sciences!
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a practice-based university that prides itself with its international atmosphere. The international environment encompasses the institution as a whole, its campus sites abroad, a vast variety of English-taught study programmes, worldwide internship opportunities and...