Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in International Business and Management StudiesStenden University of Applied Sciences
Study international business & management at Stenden
The Bachelors Degree in International Business and Management Studies at Stenden University is an education aimed at providing students with skills in management within any type of international company.
The 4-year Bachelor in International Business and Management Studies allows students to specialize in one of three topics: Business to Business, Retail Business Management, and Food & Agri-business. Instruction of each subject takes place at different universities in Leeuwarden, although the majority are at Stenden University.
Several phases make up the Bachelors Degree in International Business and Management Studies:
- Foundation Phase: 1st year of study provides students with a wide view of the skills necessary to an international manager; subjects covered include marketing & sales management, management accounting, and international management & organisation
- Main Phase: 2nd year of study includes an in-depth education relating to strategy, quality and logistics with subjects such as corporate marketing communication, international people management, research and quality management, and export management & logistics
- Specialization: 3rd year of study, students delve into their chosen specialized subject; students may also choose a minor, and can also study abroad
- Graduation Phase: 4th year of study, includes a traineeship for practical training and also completion of a final thesis/ research project
The young, dynamic international student community within the Bachelors Degree in International Business and Management Studies is an excellent environment to pursue an exciting education.
Upon completion of the Bachelors Degree in International Business and Management Studies, graduates have direct access to many different types of management jobs worldwide. Positions may include product manager, marketing manager, or account manager within such industries as banks, international trading companies, production, or retail organizations. Graduates may even decide to use their management skills in starting their own business.
To apply for a Bachelor program Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Five GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
- All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Tuition & fees
Tuition fees for the Bachelors Degree in International Business and Management Studies at Stenden University in the Netherlands are:
- € 7,900 for Non-EU students
- € 2,006 for EU students
What makes Stenden University so special? It all starts with you. Watch this video to learn about the international programs at Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Welcome to Stenden University of Applied Sciences!
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a practice-based university that prides itself with its international atmosphere. The international environment encompasses the institution as a whole, its campus sites abroad, a vast variety of English-taught study programmes, worldwide internship opportunities and...