Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Information TechnologyStenden University of Applied Sciences
Study IT at Stenden University
The Bachelor in Information Technology at Stenden University in the Netherlands is an education programme through which students work and study in an information-rich, rapidly developing environment of the 21st century.
Stenden's Bachelor in Information Technology is a quality education programme which is internationally renowned. The curriculum is fluid, based on feedback from partners, so the material is always up-to-date with the constantly-changing IT industry.
Students enrolled in the Bachelor in Information Technology study in a classroom with international students from all over the world, providing an extra dimension to the education. There are many opportunities for students to build a network of professional IT contacts, who are beneficial in future careers.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Information Technology, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers within information technology - and have excellent job opportunities available to them.
To apply for a Bachelor program Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Five GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
- All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Tuition & fees
Tuition fees for the Bachelor in Information Technology at Stenden University are:
- € 7,900 for Non-EU students
- € 2,006 for EU students
What makes Stenden University so special? It all starts with you. Watch this video to learn about the international programs at Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Welcome to Stenden University of Applied Sciences!
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a practice-based university that prides itself with its international atmosphere. The international environment encompasses the institution as a whole, its campus sites abroad, a vast variety of English-taught study programmes, worldwide internship opportunities and...