Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International Teacher Education for Primary Schools (ITEPS)Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Study an International Teacher Education in Primary Schools at Stenden
The Bachelor in International Teacher Education in Primary Schools at Stenden University in the Netherlands is an education programme which provides students with a specialised knowledge of international primary school teaching.
Stenden's 4-year Bachelor in International Teacher Education in Primary Schools is the only bachelors programme in the Netherlands which prepares students for primary school teaching careers at specifically international schools anywhere in the world.
Throughout the course students take part in internships at different schools to gain working experience. Education courses are given by professional specialists from multiple countries, providing a true international perspective. Distance learning is also used.
The Bachelor in International Teacher Education in Primary Schools is an ideal education programme for students who are interested in teaching at international primary schools and would like to work abroad. And with the increasing number of international schools around the world, well-qualified teachers are in high demand and career opportunities are high.
To apply for a Bachelor program Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Five GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
- All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Tuition & fees
Tuition fees for the Bachelor in International Teacher Education in Primary Schools Specialization International at Stenden University are:
- € 7,900 for Non-EU students
- € 2,006 for EU students
What makes Stenden University so special? It all starts with you. Watch this video to learn about the international programs at Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Welcome to Stenden University of Applied Sciences!
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a practice-based university that prides itself with its international atmosphere. The international environment encompasses the institution as a whole, its campus sites abroad, a vast variety of English-taught study programmes, worldwide internship opportunities and...