Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in International Applied Business AdministrationStenden University of Applied Sciences
Description of Bachelor in International Applied Business Administration
Study Applied Business Administration at Stenden
The Bachelor in Applied Business Administration at Stenden University in the Netherlands is an education programme in office management. Successful office management requires well-trained problem solvers who are service-oriented, flexible, organized, and have an international outlook. The office manager is considered to be the anchor of a company, overseeing all of the many processes and internal organisation.
Stenden's 4-year Bachelor in Applied Business Administration has several phases:
- Foundation Phase: in this 1st year of study, students learn about the processes within and management of companies, focusing on International Office Management activities; subjects include economics, research methods, and information and communication techology
- Main Phase: students apply the knowledge gained in the Foundation Phase to management duties, problems and theories and gain a better understanding of organizational management, including sales, quality control, management skills, and personnel; in addition, students develop their knowledge on a strategic level
- Graduation Phase: students are exposed to various aspects of management positions, choosing their own specialty and modules; students may also study abroad during this last year; students complete a traineeship and write a final paper
Upon completion of the Bachelors Degree in Applied Business Administration at Stenden University, graduates are well-prepared to launch a successful career in office management, working in positions such as Project Manager, General Assistant, or Head Internal Organisation.
To apply for a Bachelor program Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Five GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
- All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Tuition & fees
Tuition fees for the Bachelors Degree in Applied Business Administration at Stenden University is:
- € 7,900 for Non-EU students
- € 2,006 for EU students
What makes Stenden University so special? It all starts with you. Watch this video to learn about the international programs at Stenden University of Applied Sciences.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Welcome to Stenden University of Applied Sciences!
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a practice-based university that prides itself with its international atmosphere. The international environment encompasses the institution as a whole, its campus sites abroad, a vast variety of English-taught study programmes, worldwide internship opportunities and...