M.Sc. Business Management
with specialisation modules in Marketing and Advertising Psychology
Successful managers and project supervisors need practical psychology knowledge to clearly see the relationships between the behaviors of the customers and the market.
Students in the Market and Advertising Psychology specialization will develop an in-depth understanding of both markets and customers as well as the interactions between the two. These can ultimately determine the success of companies in an everchanging marketplace.
Application to the course is open to anyone who can present a first university degree or an equivalent degree that covered courses in economics, mathematics, and statistics (this can also be demonstrated by a pre-course). The first degree can be:
- a degree from a German university or an equivalent institution of higher education, a university of applied sciences, a dual university or a vocational academy, if the completion is equivalent to a university of applied sciences degree
- an equivalent degree from a foreign university
- an equivalent other first professional qualification that enables you to achieve your study goals
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Your Core Studies - Business Management
- Strategic Corporate Management I
- Strategic Corporate Management II
- Leadership and Communication I
- Leadership and Communication II
- Project Management I
- Project Management II
- Market, Customer and Marketing I
- Market, Customer and Marketing II
- Economics, Politics and Society I
- Economics, Politics and Society II
- Finance I
- Finance II
- Philosophy of Science and Research Methods I
- Philosophy of Science and Research Methods II
- Statistics Advanced I
- Statistics Advanced II
Your Specialization - Market and Advertising Psychology
- Business Psychology I
- Business Psychology II
- Psychology of Market Offer
- Psychology of Demand
- New Aspects of Consumer Psychology
- Marketing Communication & Branding
- Market Research & Consumer Behavior
- Sales Management & Negotiations
- Innovation Project
- Research and Science Project
This course offers an intelligent combination of self-study and coaching, intensive in-class sessions, and self-directed project work.
Your in-class sessions at our university
Efficient and "holiday-friendly" - students go to the Steinbeis study centres for their classes approximately every 4 to 6 weeks (usually from Thursday to Sunday).
Your self-directed study
Do it your way! The students receive detailed information about the upcoming in-class sessions as well as self-study material and tasks from the lecturers. You can work on these materials in your own way in preparation for the seminar.
Your exams during your studies
Always know your stuff. After each in-class session, you will write a transfer paper or take a written exam. A transfer paper is between 5 and 8 pages; an exam lasts 60 minutes.
Your travels during your studies
In addition to SMI's optional trips abroad, you can also travel with the IOM to the world's largest conference for management researchers - the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. This conference takes place every year in the first half of August in the USA or Canada. Alternatively, you can organize a stay at a renowned Indian partner university in Bangalore with the IEC.
The total tuition fees are 21,900 EUR.
The tuition fees cover access to the insider online learning solution, teaching materials available via the e-learning platform Moodle, access to the online libraries, professional coaching during the student project as well as examination fees and the access to IEC-Alumni organization.
- The two-year Master's program comprises a total of 120 ECTS credits.
- The study program is delivered in the English language and is state-recognized and accredited by FIBAA.
- The Master is offered by three cooperating institutes of the Steinbeis University: SMI, IEC, IOM.
- You can attend almost all the basic modules in the first year at SMI in Berlin, Munich or Stuttgart. You will complete your specialization and project work at the IEC and IOM in Berlin.
About this institute
The Institute of Executive Capabilities (IEC) is an institute of Steinbeis University, a state-approved and the most prestigious private university in Germany. Working with high profile academic institutions, enterprises and non-profit organizations in Germany and beyond, the Steinbeis University offers...
Why study at Steinbeis University
Germany ranked #1 study abroad country
Germany has been ranked the #1 study abroad country in Europe (and #3 in the world) for 2020! Whether you're interested in the urban vibes of cities like Munich, Berlin, or Frankfurt or the fairy tale towns of Marburg and Freiburg, you're guaranteed a world class education at a great price!
Want to know more about M.Sc. Business Management - specializing in Market and Advertising Psychology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain