Stanford University Masters Summer SessionStanford University Summer Session
Stanford University Masters Summer Session
Join a global community of students at one of the world’s most-renowned research universities. Stanford University's Summer Session offers graduate students the only opportunity to be a visiting Stanford student. Virtual by design, the spirit of Silicon Valley drives our summer programming with opportunities to get hands on with new topics, build academic and professional skills, and connect with students from more than 40 countries.
Domestic and International Students
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the start of the program.
- Have graduated or have completed your requirements from your university or post-secondary institution.
- International Students: Be able to verify fluency in the English language, using one of the methods described in the English Language Proficiency below
- Internet-Based Test of English as a Foreign Language (iBT TOEFL) . International English Language Testing System: Academic (IELTS: Academic). Cambridge Assessment English. Pearson Test of English Academic (PTEA) . SAT (Evidence Based Reading and Writing). ACT (English)
You do not need to be currently enrolled in a graduate program to be eligible. Any student who has completed their undergraduate degree requirements will be evaluated as a graduate student for the Summer Quarter.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Computer Science and Engineering
- Understanding Energy - Essentials
- Programming Methodology
- Programming Abstractions
- Client-side Internet Technologies
- Introduction to Engineering Analysis
- An Intro to Making: What is EE
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Sustainability Design Thinking
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Visual Thinking
- Organizing for Good
- Minds and Machines
Math and Data Science
- Linear Algebra, Multivariable Calculus, and Modern Applications
- Introduction to Statistical Methods: Precalculus
- Covid-19 Biotechnology & Research
- Introduction to Human Physiology
- Stars and Planets in a Habitable Universe
- The Origin and Development of the Cosmos
Social Sciences and Humanities
- Greek and Latin Roots of English
- Dynamics of Social Media
- Principles of Economics
- Truth, Proof and Probability: An Introduction To Philosophical and Logical Reasoning
- Introduction to International Relations
- Ethics and Politics of Public Service
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Globalization and Social Change
Writing and Public Speaking
- Why is Climate Change Un-believable? Interdisciplinary Approaches to Environmental Action
- Fiction Writing
- Public Speaking: Romancing the Room
- Writing Academic Arguments: The Art of the Essay
The cost of this program is $9,656 US
About this institute
Summer 2021 will be entirely online. Stanford University Summer Session invites visiting undergraduate, graduate, and high school students to experience Stanford University during its fourth academic quarter. Enrich your curiosity, creativity, and knowledge while you earn credit and an official...
Want to know more about Stanford University Masters Summer Session? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Study abroad program
Study abroad program