eSports Administration and Entrepreneurship
The eSports Administration and Entrepreneurship Program prepares students to work in the exciting and interactive business of esports. Students will learn practical business and entrepreneurial skills while developing a comprehensive knowledge of organized, multiplayer video game competitions. Courses of study include sports management, media production, event management, entrepreneurship, team and league administration, and techno-marketing. Students will learn a unique blend of esports gaming topics including the history of esports and video game culture, broadcast and content creation, online streaming media platforms including Twitch and YouTube, along with the skills necessary to excel in the burgeoning esports industry. Participation in a variety of relevant, practical learning experiences will allow students to integrate their knowledge gained throughout the program in the planning, development, and execution of large-scale competitive esports events. Students will experience, first hand, what it is like to be involved in the world of esports and esports administration.
OSSD with the majority of courses at the College (C ), University (U), University/College (M), or Open (O) level.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Domestic - Tuition fees is $1,361.31 & Total Fees is $2,228.81
International - Tuition fees is $6,621.73 & Total Fees is $7,934.23
USA - Tuition fees is $3,806.50 & Total Fees is $5,119.00
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website
Graduates of the program will be prepared to pursue a variety of career opportunities such as team and league administrators, marketing and promotion, event management, and esports live stream technicians. Graduates may also pursue esports entrepreneurial careers in amateur, collegiate, and professional levels of competition as pro-players, or esports coaches.
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Select and effectively use technology and software programs relevant to both the esports and traditional sports industries.
- Develop an integrated marketing communication strategy for marketing products, concepts, goods, or services for both esports and traditional sports organizations.
- Apply entrepreneurial strategies to respond to opportunities in both the esports and traditional sports industries.
- Develop business strategies for both an esports and traditional sports organization which take into account the current political and economic environment and considers historical context.
- Perform work in compliance with relevant statutes, regulations and business practices.
- Apply leadership strategies and best practices to accomplish organizational goals.
- Employ accounting and financial information to support the operations of an esports and traditional sports organization.
- Apply sports research analytics to examine and support strategic, evidence-based decision-making.
- Plan, organize and deliver Esports projects, tournaments and events.
- Employ environmentally sustainable practices in Esports and traditional sports industries.
- Implement physical activity, fitness and lifestyle strategies for Esports players to enhance personal health and well-being.
- Communicate effectively with diverse teams through the preparation and delivery of presentations.
About this institute
St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
St. Clair College is the place to start your journey in pursuit of your career and lifelong learning. It's where you will learn new things, expand your mind, create lasting friendships, experience college life, and most importantly, get the skills...
Want to know more about eSports Administration and Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.