Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business AdministrationSouthern Utah University
Master of Business Administration
SUU’s MBA program is AACSB accredited and designed to create business leaders. Students will be instructed by professors with real-world experience dedicated to fostering their professional development. This unique approach has placed SUU’s MBA program in the Top 100 in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report.
The course has been delivering in both on-campus and online.
- MBA application +$60 (USD) fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Professional resume
- Letter of intent
- Letters of recommendation (3)
- Official GMAT or GRE test score - The GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived for applicants who demonstrate sufficient academic achievement (with at least a minimum GPA of 3.3) or who have significant managerial or professional experience (generally at least 3 to 7 years).
- Once admitted into the program the applicant must pass four required online MBA preparation courses prior to registering for classes
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Financial statement form + Bank statement
- Copy of passport
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Required Courses (21-24 Credits)
- ACCT 6100 - Advanced Managerial Accounting 3 Credit(s)
- ECON 6200 - Managerial Economics 3 Credit(s)
- FIN 6100 - Managerial Finance 3 Credit(s)
- MGMT 6100 - Managing People and Organizations 3 Credit(s)
- MGMT 6140 - Operations and Supply Chain Management 3 Credit(s)
- MGMT 6150 - Leadership 3 Credit(s)
- MGMT 6400 - Strategy 3 Credit(s)
- MKTG 6200 - Marketing 3 Credit(s)
For more information please visit the university website.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Our new state-of-the-art business building is 42,000 square feet and consists of 15 classrooms, 38 offices, study spaces, an investment learning lab, an entrepreneurship lab, and an incubator space. This building will allow for efficient education for future business leaders, and will provide a sound ethical base as well as a solid and dynamic knowledge and experience. Thank you to our donors for primarily funding this building!
About this institute
Southern Utah University
Southern Utah University is a caring campus community where students come to explore their interests and prepare for meaningful careers and life experiences. With more than 145 undergraduate programs and 18 graduate and certificate programs across six academic colleges, SUU...
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Mental health support after COVID-19
What do you expect from your university?
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...