About this program
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping - Souters in London
Take a step forward in your career in finance and advance your understanding of bookkeeping. Learn how to put the principles of double entry bookkeeping, journals, control accounts and trial balance into practice with this accredited bookkeeping diploma program.
- Developing specialized transferable and recognizable career-boosting skills
- Expertise to start a healthy business and become a professional bookkeeper
- Clear progression to your choice of great careers
- Gain an industry-recognized qualification
- Take additional flexible computer-based assessments
- Use this certificate and training as a path to further studies in Bookkeeping, Computerised Accounting and the AAT Accounting Qualification
Typical students entering this certificate program have:
- Completed the introductory bookkeeping level and want to build on your skills
- Are already working in finance and want an industry-recognised qualification
- Would like to work in bookkeeping with a large finance department or as an independent professional
- Run their own business and would prefer to do their own bookkeeping
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The cost of this course is £499.00.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded an AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping.
Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Understanding double-entry bookkeeping, integrating books of prime entry and describing coding system functions
- Understanding discounts and settlement, trade and bulk discount differences
- Preparing and processing customer and supplier invoices and credit notes
- Totalling and balancing a 3-column analysed cash book
- Totalling, balancing and reconciling petty cash records within an analysed petty cash book
- Processing ledger transactions and extracting a trial balance
Control accounts, journals and the banking system
- Understanding the purpose and use of control accounts and journals
- Maintaining and using control accounts and the journal
- Reconciling a bank statement with the cash book
- Understanding the banking process and main services of banks and building societies
- Understanding requirements of retention and storage relating to banking documents
Message the school
About this institute
Souters - Diploma and Certificate Programs in London for Finance and Business & Management
Souters has been developing and delivering specialist programs for professionals since 1988 in Central London.Souters instructors bring their industry-leading professional experience as well as expertise in training to cater to students. Typical diploma programs are developed for aspiring PAs, Secretaries,...
Want to know more about AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!