Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Description of AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping
AAT Level 1 Award in Accounting - Study with Souters in London
Gain an entry-level qualification for the AAT along with a broad understanding of finance. The level 1 award serves as a firm foundation to continue the AAT qualification at Level 2.
Students will be taught by a qualified accountant in a face-to-face classroom delivery. Students of this program benefit from a high pass-rate indicate that the classroom method is very successful.
Students will undertake several practical exercises to be completed outside of class in order to maximize learning in the classroom.
Highlights of the course include:
- Short qualification, to get the new skills to get you into the workforce
- A wide range of business and financial skills
- You get part of a top career path with opportunities to continue to study higher AAT qualifications
- AAT Certificates are required by many recruiters and employers
- Aged 16-18 and not have experience of training or working in Finance.
- English is not your first language and you would like to build your confidence in business and finance in an English speaking environment.
It is possible for some students to skip Level 1 and go straight to Level 2.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded the AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping.
- Maths for accounting: basic concepts and functions to assist you in making calculation in a finance job
- Essential accounting procedures: making entries to the accounts, process payments and receipts, identify codes and deliver batch control
- Creating business documents: create and understand various credit notes, invoices and other business documents
- Accounting in a professional environment.
Tuition & fees
The cost of this training and award is £249.00.
Request information - obligation free
Souters - Diploma and Certificate Programs in London for Finance and Business & Management
Souters has been developing and delivering specialist programs for professionals since 1988 in Central London.Souters instructors bring their industry-leading professional experience as well as expertise in training to cater to students. Typical diploma programs are developed for aspiring PAs, Secretaries,...