Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Solvay Advanced Master in Innovation and Strategic ManagementSolvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Solvay Advanced Master in Innovation & Strategic Management
Through this advanced master degree from Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, students will develop their entrepreneurial skills, exploring the importance of innovation and how to apply it into business projects.
Students will walk away from this program with the ability to:
- Make informed choices about strategic issues carrying a high level of uncertainty
- Solve complex business problems
- Work in or lead teams in charge of change management projects
- Integrate technological advances and opportunities into existing business model
The course is very hands-on and focused on participation through a variety of workshops, discussions, simulations, group exercises and on-the-job learning. Classes are kept to smaller sizes to ensure easy access to the faculty and maximum opportunities for participation. The program has also recently introduced The European Innovation Tour - three short study trips to innovation hubs across Europe.
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
- Master or Master of Science Degree or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
- Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, preferably followed by 1-3 years of professional experience
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
Contact the school via the information request form to learn about tuition fees, early bird discounts and scholarship opportunities.
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management is a leading European research and education facility within the field and aims to develop business leaders and entrepreneurs to help shape tomorrow's world. It is the only business school in Brussels...