Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Solvay Advanced Master in Innovation and EntrepreneurshipSolvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Solvay Advanced Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is a 12 month International Master programme taking place at Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management and MIP Politecnico di Milano, and is taught entirely in English.
Whether you wish to become an entrepreneur, a project manager in a small or big organisation or a consultant, this Advanced Master will help you acquire the competences to build your success. By joining this truly unique programme, you will develop your ability to spot new market opportunities, to design suitable innovation strategies and to build a new organisation, while constantly experimenting your skills and creativity in very different settings.
These are just a few of the skills which the Master programme aims to develop in candidates:
- Acquire the capability to foresee and understand technology and market changes from their inception.
- Learn how to develop a new business idea, from the concept design to execution.
- Learn to introduce and manage innovations, both cost-effectively and sustainably.
- Identify new market and social opportunities for new and existing businesses.
- Acquire advanced knowledge in project finance, project evaluation, product design, business modelling, marketing and organisation.
- Develop your leadership and decision-making skills and your capability to deliver results.
- Assess the costs and risks associated to new technologies and new markets.
- Build your own personal network with managers, investors, designers, entrepreneurs, incubators and consultants from different industries and countries.
- Build managerial and organisational skills, and your capability TO WORK IN A TEAM.
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
- Master or Master of Science Degree or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
- Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, preferably followed by 1-2 years of work experience
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management is a leading European research and education facility within the field and aims to develop business leaders and entrepreneurs to help shape tomorrow's world. It is the only business school in Brussels...
Want to know more about Solvay Advanced Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!