Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Solvay Advanced Master in Creativity and MarketingSolvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Solvay Advanced Master in Creativity and Marketing
Through this advanced master degree by Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management, students will combine their creativity with technical knowledge and business expertise, breaking away from traditional models of marketing approaches in order to imagine, design, sell and communicate brands, products, services and customer experiences, delivering growth creatively within a company.
Students will walk away from this course being able to:
- understand the creative process and apply it in a number of marketing situations
- create and design superior brands, products and services based on unique technical and consumer insights
- use new marketing tools suited to new business dynamics
- learn how to transform big creative ideas into reality with the greatest impact.
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
- Master or Master of Science Degree or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
- Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, preferably followed by 1-3 years of professional experience
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management is a leading European research and education facility within the field and aims to develop business leaders and entrepreneurs to help shape tomorrow's world. It is the only business school in Brussels...