BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Psychology
Over the last few decades, interest in sport and exercise psychology has grown. More time and money is being spent on understanding what motivates people to exercise, play sport and live active lifestyles. Governing bodies and professional teams are hiring more sport psychologists than ever before, as increasing amounts of accountability is given to the mental aspects of physical performance.
Our sport and exercise psychology program is well-suited to students from a wide range of academic backgrounds.
You should have an inherent interest in human behavior and a desire to apply this interest in sport, exercise and coaching contexts.
For more information, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Sport Psychology
- Introduction to Skill Acquisition and Motor Performance
- Exploring Psychology
- Psychology Across the Lifespan
- Methods and Analysis in Psychology
- Introduction to Health and Exercise Psychology
- Applied Techniques in Sport Psychology
- Health and Exercise Psychology
- Brain and Behavior
- The Social Individual
- Psychological Research
- Sport and Exercise Psychophysiology
- Counselling: Application and Practice
Please note: Not all optional units are guaranteed to run each year.
- Professional Practice in Sports Psychology
- Applied Health and Exercise Psychology
- Sport and Exercise Psychology in the Real World
- Applied Psychology Research Project
- CBT and Mindfulness-Based Approaches
- Psychology Placement
- Extended Essay
- Professional Practice in Counselling Psychology
UK and EU full-time fees: £9,250 per year
International full-time fees: £12,875 per year
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the website.
About this institute
Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education...
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Psychology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.