BSc (Hons) Construction Management (Part-Time)
Inspiring, challenging and professionally accredited – our program offers a varied curriculum based on the key themes of management, technology and professionalism. You’ll develop valuable skills and work closely with industry partners, experienced tutors and the latest in construction technology.
This course also offered in part time.
This course is ideal for candidates who have already studied at HNC/D level (or equivalent) and are now looking to progress to a full degree. Candidates should already be working in a relevant area of the construction industry and have an ambition to take on more senior roles.
English language requirements
Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language. The agreed minimum requirements for this course are:
- IELTS minimum 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT minimum 80 with a minimum of 20 in each individual component
- Duolingo English Language Test - 100 overall with minimum of 90 in each component
- or equivalent.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Technology of Complex Buildings
- Construction Management
- Economics and Financial management
- Preconstruction Management
- Quantity Surveying Practice
Please note: Not all optional units are guaranteed to run each year.
- Maintenance of Buildings and Services
- Contracts Management
- Project Evaluation and Development
- Building Production and Value Engineering
- Research Project
- Strategic Construction Management
- Commercial Management
Scholarships & funding
Solent University offers a range of bursaries and scholarships that provide financial assistance or waive fees for tuition or accommodation. Each bursary or scholarship has specific eligibility criteria.
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the university website.
UK, EU and Channel Island part-time fees: £4,625 per year
After successfully completing your studies, there's an opportunity to continue your studies at Solent.
Students study a curriculum that has been specifically designed to equip them with skills that are sought after in the modern construction industry.
Contribute to a world that never stands still. Learn to design, refine and manage built environment projects on our inspiring architectural design and construction courses.
About this institute
Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education...
Why study at Solent University
Everything we do at Solent is focused on you – your learning, your life, your career. We offer all of the skills, knowledge, and practical experience you’ll need – all the things employers are looking for. So, when you graduate, you’ll already feel like a professional.
- Solent’s top areas of research and expertise are the creative and cultural industries, maritime and the environment, and sport, health and wellbeing.
- Gain work experience with our in-house innovative student enterprises in retail, design and web, TV, music and radio production and event management.
- Our lively student community is home to over 100 different nationalities – giving our campus and our classrooms a diverse, multicultural feel.
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) Construction Management (Part-Time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America
Bloemfontein, South Africa