BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance
Develop your skills in business and financial strategy on this professionally focused course, offering a valuable combination of management, business and financial knowledge and skills which will help you widen your career prospects in a fast-paced, rewarding profession.
Dual accredited with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the degree also enables you to add a professional leadership and management award (level 5) to your CV when you graduate.
Learn to analyse future trends and identify the impacts of economic changes on capital markets and borrowing, and build a comprehensive understanding of the workings of national and international capital markets.
Ideally suited to students who want to develop their financial literacy and management skills, the course gives you the tools to create value for society, the economy and yourself. You may not be sure yet which industry or organisation will suit you. You may work in financial services, in local or global business, or in a smaller entrepreneurial firm or start-up. You may even start your own business.
English language requirements
Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language. The agreed minimum requirements for this course are:
- IELTS minimum 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT minimum 80 with a minimum of 20 in each individual component
- Duolingo English Language Test - 100 overall with minimum of 90 in each component
- or equivalent.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Positive Psychology for Success
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Data Analysis, Tools and Application
- Marketing, Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Business Finance for Managers
- Creative Enterprise and Innovation
- Project Management in Business
- Operations Management
- Values Driven Leadership
- Community Enterprise
- Capital Market Trading
- Financial Management
- Developing the Professional Manager
- Research Methods
- Final Major Project
- Ecological Economics
- Sustainable Strategic Management
- International Financial Reporting and Analysis
Scholarships & funding
Solent University offers a range of bursaries and scholarships that provide financial assistance or waive fees for tuition or accommodation. Each bursary or scholarship has specific eligibility criteria.
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the university website.
- UK, EU and Channel Island full-time fees: £9,250 per year
- International full-time fees: £13,800 per year
- UK, EU and Channel Island placement year fee: £1,425
- International placement year fee: £1,850
After successfully completing your studies, there's an opportunity to continue your studies at Solent.
Suitable roles include:
- Management accountant
- Assistant fund manager
- Business adviser
- Project manager
- Consultancy graduate
- Financial analyst
- Graduate manager
- Operations assistant
- People and development executive
- Financial co-ordinator
- Event co-ordinator
- Marketing executive
- Sales executive
- Business start-up director
- Cost accountant
About this institute
Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education...
Why study at Solent University
Everything we do at Solent is focused on you – your learning, your life, your career. We offer all of the skills, knowledge, and practical experience you’ll need – all the things employers are looking for. So, when you graduate, you’ll already feel like a professional.
- Solent’s top areas of research and expertise are the creative and cultural industries, maritime and the environment, and sport, health and wellbeing.
- Gain work experience with our in-house innovative student enterprises in retail, design and web, TV, music and radio production and event management.
- Our lively student community is home to over 100 different nationalities – giving our campus and our classrooms a diverse, multicultural feel.
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Carson, United States of America
San Diego, United States of America