Video Creation and MediaSMK University of Applied Social Sciences
Video Creation and Media
All available course dates
Video Creation and Media
The objective of this study program is to prepare video creators who will independently and in groups create media products using up-to-date video production principles and new media technologies, and who will work in an innovative and responsible way in the local and international markets of audiovisual industries.
- Basics of Film Making;
- Cinema Language;
- Technologies and Production of Audiovisual Montage;
- Sound Production;
- Creation of Feature Films and Documentaries, etc.
Scholarships & funding
For information about scholarship options, please visit the school's website.
The language of this study programme is English.
2022 tuition fees:
- for non-EU students: €3,780 per year;
- for non-EU students: €2,780 per year.
After studies you will be able to:
- Apply your knowledge about the origin and evolution of the cinema art, aesthetics, principles of creative expression, media technologies and tools used in video production;
- Create scripts and video concepts, make their implementation plans taking into account technological, financial and human resources needed;
- Create and develop an original video, implement a creative project independently or in groups;
- Combine different audio-visual means of expression, computer and web technologies;
- Manage a creative team for video projects.
- Establish media business;
- Creative specialist in production house, film studios, advertising and event management agencies, television;
- Creator of new media video content.
About this institute
SMK University of Applied Social Sciences
Established in 1994, SMK is Lithuania’s largest private educational institution and is proud to have risen to the very top in Lithuanian private college rankings. Our philosophy begins with recognizing the unique, special and unlimited potential of every student. At...
Why study at SMK University of Applied Social Sciences
SMK is introducing an alternative experiential learning method where ideal balance of theoretical and practical knowledge correlates with personal evolution and strives for success.
- The SMK degree is recognized worldwide;
- 92% employability rate after graduation;
- More than 100 international students from over 25 different countries;
- 120 international cooperation agreements from 45 countries;
- Over 4500 students at 3 different campuses;
- 8 international study programs in English;
- SMK offers special experiential learning: the case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
We welcome applications from students from all around the world and from a wide variety of educational systems. We do not take into consideration an applicant’s race, religion, national origin, gender, or country citizenship in determining admission to the college programs.
Want to know more about Video Creation and Media? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America