International BusinessSMK University of Applied Social Sciences
All available course dates
We aim to prepare professionals in International Business who are able to create, manage and develop international businesses, as well as successfully work within different local and international organizations and businesses in constantly changing markets by using and developing personal competencies and skills.
- International Business;
- Emerging Markets;
- International Law;
- International Marketing and Branding;
- International Trade and Export Management;
- Intercultural Communication;
- Management of International Business Projects, etc.
Scholarships & funding
For information about scholarship options, please visit the school's website.
The languages of study for this program are English and Lithuanian.
2021-22 tuition fees for non-EU students: €2,980 per year
After studies you will be able to:
- Apply main theories of economics, management and social sciences to develop sustainable businesses in the international environment;
- Assess the factors of international business environment, conduct applied research and use the data for business decision making;
- Plan and organize the operations of the international company or its division;
- Develop and launch competitive products and services by applying modern international marketing and sales methods, as well as by researching the opportunities within the international markets;
- Lead and support an effective team within international organization by applying modern management methods and leadership principles, taking into account cross-cultural backgrounds;
- Project Manager;
- Coordinator or Supply Chain Manager;
- Sales Manager;
- Head, manager or specialist of functional division;
- Founder of a start-up or an international business
About this institute
SMK University of Applied Social Sciences
Established in 1994, SMK is Lithuania’s largest private educational institution and is proud to have risen to the very top in Lithuanian private college rankings. Our philosophy begins with recognizing the unique, special and unlimited potential of every student. At...
Want to know more about International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia