International BusinessSMK University of Applied Social Sciences
All available course dates
We aim to prepare professionals in International Business who are able to create, manage and develop international businesses, as well as successfully work within different local and international organizations and businesses in constantly changing markets by using and developing personal competencies and skills.
- International Business;
- Emerging Markets;
- International Law;
- International Marketing and Branding;
- International Trade and Export Management;
- Intercultural Communication;
- Management of International Business Projects, etc.
Scholarships & funding
For information about scholarship options, please visit the school's website.
The language of this study programme is English.
2022 tuition fees:
- for non-EU students: €2,980 per year;
- for EU students: €2,200 per year.
After studies you will be able to:
- Apply main theories of economics, management and social sciences to develop sustainable businesses in the international environment;
- Assess the factors of international business environment, conduct applied research and use the data for business decision making;
- Plan and organize the operations of the international company or its division;
- Develop and launch competitive products and services by applying modern international marketing and sales methods, as well as by researching the opportunities within the international markets;
- Lead and support an effective team within international organization by applying modern management methods and leadership principles, taking into account cross-cultural backgrounds;
- Project Manager;
- Coordinator or Supply Chain Manager;
- Sales Manager;
- Head, manager or specialist of functional division;
- Founder of a start-up or an international business
About this institute
SMK University of Applied Social Sciences
Established in 1994, SMK is Lithuania’s largest private educational institution and is proud to have risen to the very top in Lithuanian private college rankings. Our philosophy begins with recognizing the unique, special and unlimited potential of every student. At...
Why study at SMK University of Applied Social Sciences
SMK is introducing an alternative experiential learning method where ideal balance of theoretical and practical knowledge correlates with personal evolution and strives for success.
- The SMK degree is recognized worldwide;
- 92% employability rate after graduation;
- More than 100 international students from over 25 different countries;
- 120 international cooperation agreements from 45 countries;
- Over 4500 students at 3 different campuses;
- 8 international study programs in English;
- SMK offers special experiential learning: the case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
We welcome applications from students from all around the world and from a wide variety of educational systems. We do not take into consideration an applicant’s race, religion, national origin, gender, or country citizenship in determining admission to the college programs.
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Want to know more about International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia