Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Schulich MBA will equip you with the specialized knowledge and leadership skills you need to gain a competitive advantage. Hone your skills in your field of interest through our extensive selection of 18 areas of specialization in management functions, industry sectors and special business issues.
Ranked #1 in Canada by The Economist, Forbes & CNN Expansion, Schulich offers Canada’s preeminent MBA Program.
Customize your MBA: Flexible study options allow you to switch between full- and part-time enrolment, take classes uptown at the Keele campus or at our satellite campus in downtown Toronto. Accelerate your MBA and complete the program in as little as eight months with advanced standing.
Real-World Experiential Learning: The Schulich MBA combines classroom learning of fundamental and advanced management concepts with real world experience, including a two-term strategic consulting project where you work with clients on real business problems and solutions.
The general admission requirements for the MBA are listed below. Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission, as space in each program is limited. A holistic approach is taken during the application review process and all components of the application are thoroughly reviewed.
An undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
- Applicants with 3-year degrees may be considered for admission with one year of work experience beyond the required minimum.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Acceptable scores on all measures of the GMAT or GRE
- To send your scores for these tests to us please use the following codes: GMAT code Z75-X8-30 (full-time program), Z75-X8-23 (part-time program) or GRE code 5697
- Minimum two years of relevant post-degree, full-time work experience or life experience
Completion of the online application which requires:
- Essays (2 written, 1 timed written, 2 video)
- An up-to-date resume
- Two references
- Unofficial copies of transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions*
- Unofficial copies of GMAT or GRE scores*
Proof of English language proficiency if studies were not completed in English.
- IELTS (Academic Test) - 7.0 overall (minimum 6.5 on each dimension)
- TOEFL - 100 iBT (minimum 23 on each dimension) Schulich’s TOEFL code is B710 with Department Code 02
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
MBA 1 (first half 30.00 credits)
- Financial Accounting For Managers
- Management Accounting
- The Economic Environment Of Business
- Managerial Finance
- Skills For Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Managing For Value Creation
- Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour
MBA 2 (second half 30.00 credits)
- Strategy Field Study Formation
- Strategy Field Study
- Strategic Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Full time fee for Domestic Students: $17,973 per Term/Semester
- Full time fee for International Students: $26,722 per Term/Semester
- Part time fee for Domestic Students: $7,235 Term/Semester
The Schulich MBA can help prepare you for a CFA designation. This requires careful planning of your course selections.
Whether it’s a career as a Capital Markets Associate, Management Consultant, Brand Manager, Business Analyst, Commercial Banking Associate or Operations Analyst the Schulich MBA will provide you the knowledge and network to succeed.
Recruiters value the communication, interpersonal and leadership skills that Schulich MBA graduates possess, and regularly hire Schulich MBAs.
Our MBA could lead you to an exciting career in an organization such as.
About this institute
Schulich School of Business - York University
The Schulich School of Business, based in Toronto Canada, has been consistently ranked as the number one business school in Canada by organizations like The Economist Magazine, CNN Expansion and Forbes. Schulich offers a Bachelor of Business Administration, and an...
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Prague, Czech Republic