International Bachelor of Business Administration (iBBA)Schulich School of Business - York University
International Bachelor of Business Administration (iBBA)
The International Bachelors of Business Administration (iBBA) program is the first of its kind in Canada, offering an innovative, comprehensive, and real-world learning experience for those with aspirations to work abroad after graduation, or simply to learn more about business from an international perspective.
The four-year Honours iBBA program builds on Schulich’s long-standing international reputation. iBBA students examine business through multiple lenses via: internationally-focused core courses; regionally-focused electives; the study of a second language; and a mandatory exchange term at one of Schulich’s leading business school partners around the world.
Students develop a foundation in management that is both relevant and responsive to shifting marketplace needs, with an emphasis on cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills. Students entering Year 3 can choose to specialize in one or two of the ten areas of specialization offered at Schulich, and can continue their specialized studies while on their mandatory exchange term in Year 3 or 4.
Academic Requirements: Direct Entry Applicants
To be eligible for admission, Ontario high school applicants must complete *ENG4U, *MHF4U, and MCV4U or MDM4U as part of their top six grade 12 courses.
*A minimum of 70% in ENG4U and MHF4U is required. No more than two 4M courses will be considered for admission.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Microeconomics For Managers
- Macroeconomics For Managers
- Introduction To Business
- Business Analytics I
- Introduction To Financial Accounting I
- Introduction To Financial Accounting Ii
- Marketing Management
- Responsible Business In An International Context
- Introduction To Finance
- Management Accounting Concepts
- Organizational Behaviour Across Cultures
- International Economics
- Business Analytics Ii
- Operations Management
Year 3 & 4
- Strategic Management for International Business
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Domestic Students Fee: $288.24 per credit
- International Students Fee: $1,096.76 per credit
The iBBA curriculum offers students the option to complete the prerequisite courses required to begin the process of becoming a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).
With 75 international partner schools, a renowned international faculty and a global reputation, the Schulich iBBA will take your business education beyond borders.
- Learn how business is conducted in another region.
- Experience the realities of fair trade as you cultivate coffee alongside local farms on a South American study tour.
- Immerse yourself in a new culture and make friends across the world as you spend a semester studying abroad.
Chart your career path. Through your choice of Schulich’s cutting-edge specializations, your global mindset and the skills you acquire working with very talented and motivated classmates, you will be sought after by top employers. Whether as an Investment Banking Analyst, Assistant Brand Manager, Marketing Research Analyst or Staff Accountant pursuing your CPA designation, the Schulich iBBA will provide you with the platform to succeed.
As a Schulich iBBA student, you’ll have access to the Schulich Career Development Centre (CDC). Benefit from individual industry and career advising with our certified coaches, who have a unique combination of knowledge and experience in major industries. Meet alumni, recruiters and corporate leaders at corporate information sessions and other CDC events as well as get online access to the very best career tools available.
About this institute
Schulich School of Business - York University
The Schulich School of Business, based in Toronto Canada, has been consistently ranked as the number one business school in Canada by organizations like The Economist Magazine, CNN Expansion and Forbes. Schulich offers a Bachelor of Business Administration, and an...
Why study at Schulich School of Business - York University
- Canada’s Global Business School™: Overseas campuses in Hyderabad, India and Beijing, China as well as Satellite Centres in Beijing, Shanghai, Mumbai, Seoul, Sao Paulo and Mexico City
- Global Academic Partnerships: Students can study abroad at one of more than 80 leading management schools in 40 countries
- A Worldwide Alumni Network: 31,000+ alumni working in more than 90 countries and 93 alumni chapters in over 60 countries.
- Cutting-Edge Specializations: One of the broadest ranges of business specializations of any business school – 17 in total
- Groundbreaking Programs: North America’s first-ever cross-border executive MBA degree and one of the world’s first degrees in Business Analytics (MBAN)
- Unique Flexibility: Students can switch seamlessly between part-time and full-time study to balance changing career, lifestyle and school demands.
- Student Diversity: One of the most diverse student bodies of any MBA program in North America
- Faculty Diversity: More than 60% are international, coming from close to 30 countries and speaking in excess of 35 languages
- Program Diversity: Multi-stakeholder perspectives on business and a focus on for-profit, nonprofit and public sector organizations.
Want to know more about International Bachelor of Business Administration (iBBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America