Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offers a cutting-edge program and award-winning faculty geared towards the shifting needs of our business world, encouraging students to discover creative business solutions that aren’t defined by boundaries.
The four-year Honours BBA program provides students with a strong foundation in all aspects of general management, including accounting, marketing, finance, organizational behaviour and strategy. Its core curriculum is complemented with specialized elective courses in key areas of business, as well as non-business elective courses taken outside of the faculty at York University.
The program takes an innovative and global approach, emphasizing critical management attributes like communication and interpersonal skills. Students entering Year 3 can choose to specialize their studies in one or two of the ten areas of specialization offered at Schulich, and can also opt to spend a term studying abroad at one of Schulich’s leading business school partners around the world.
Academic Requirements: Direct Entry Applicants
To be eligible for admission, Ontario high school applicants must complete ENG4U, MHF4U, and MCV4U or MDM4U as part of their top six grade 12 courses.
A minimum of 70% in ENG4U and MHF4U is required. No more than two 4M courses will be considered for admission.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction To Microeconomics
- Introduction To Macroeconomics
- Introduction To Business
- Business Analytics I
- Introduction To Financial Accounting I
- Introduction To Financial Accounting Ii
- Marketing Management
- History Of Capitalism: Structures, Agents, Artefacts
- Management Accounting Concepts
- Ethics, Social Responsibility & Sustainability In Business
- Individuals And Groups In Organizations
- Organizations And Their Environments
- Introduction To Finance
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics Ii
Year 3 & Year 4
- Strategic Management
- Integrative Business Simulation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Domestic Fee: $288.24 per credit
- International Fee: $1,096.76 per credit
The BBA curriculum offers students the option to complete the prerequisite courses required to begin the process of becoming a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).
With 75 international partner schools, a renowned international faculty and a global reputation, the Schulich BBA gives you the freedom to take your business education beyond borders.
- Learn how business is conducted in another region.
- Experience the realities of fair trade as you cultivate coffee alongside local farms on a South American study tour.
- Immerse yourself in a new culture and make friends across the world as you spend a semester abroad.
The Schulich Career Development Centre (CDC) offers a wealth of innovative programs and resources to help students launch their ideal career path and facilitate future employment opportunities. The CDC gives BBA students a chance to personally meet recruiters through company information sessions and provide workshops on job search techniques, resume writing and interviewing strategies. Students have access to exclusive job postings for full-time and summer internship employment opportunities. Top companies that recruit BBA students include:
- RBC Financial Group
- Proctor & Gamble
- Kraft Food Inc.
About this institute
Schulich School of Business - York University
The Schulich School of Business, based in Toronto Canada, has been consistently ranked as the number one business school in Canada by organizations like The Economist Magazine, CNN Expansion and Forbes. Schulich offers a Bachelor of Business Administration, and an...
Why study at Schulich School of Business - York University
- Canada’s Global Business School™: Overseas campuses in Hyderabad, India and Beijing, China as well as Satellite Centres in Beijing, Shanghai, Mumbai, Seoul, Sao Paulo and Mexico City
- Global Academic Partnerships: Students can study abroad at one of more than 80 leading management schools in 40 countries
- A Worldwide Alumni Network: 31,000+ alumni working in more than 90 countries and 93 alumni chapters in over 60 countries.
- Cutting-Edge Specializations: One of the broadest ranges of business specializations of any business school – 17 in total
- Groundbreaking Programs: North America’s first-ever cross-border executive MBA degree and one of the world’s first degrees in Business Analytics (MBAN)
- Unique Flexibility: Students can switch seamlessly between part-time and full-time study to balance changing career, lifestyle and school demands.
- Student Diversity: One of the most diverse student bodies of any MBA program in North America
- Faculty Diversity: More than 60% are international, coming from close to 30 countries and speaking in excess of 35 languages
- Program Diversity: Multi-stakeholder perspectives on business and a focus on for-profit, nonprofit and public sector organizations.
Want to know more about Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic
Campbellsville, United States of America