Schulich School of Business - York University
The Schulich School of Business, based in Toronto Canada, has been consistently ranked as the number one business school in Canada by organizations like The Economist Magazine, CNN Expansion and Forbes.
Schulich offers a Bachelor of Business Administration, and an International Bachelor of Business Administration at the undergraduate level. We offer a fully customizable and flexible MBA program, and MBA in India program, as well as 8 specialized masters programs to help you prepare for leadership roles in your industry of choice. With 18 specializations in our MBA program, and unique specializations in our masters degrees, there is something for everyone.
Many of our programs include hands-on, real-world experience working with companies on strategic projects during your degree program.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship are available for both international and domestic students at varying levels and by program. International student scholarships are merit based. The school also provides opportunities for student loans for international students, and lines of credit for domestic students.
Why study at Schulich School of Business - York University
- Canada’s Global Business School™: Overseas campuses in Hyderabad, India and Beijing, China as well as Satellite Centres in Beijing, Shanghai, Mumbai, Seoul, Sao Paulo and Mexico City
- Global Academic Partnerships: Students can study abroad at one of more than 80 leading management schools in 40 countries
- A Worldwide Alumni Network: 31,000+ alumni working in more than 90 countries and 93 alumni chapters in over 60 countries.
- Cutting-Edge Specializations: One of the broadest ranges of business specializations of any business school – 17 in total
- Groundbreaking Programs: North America’s first-ever cross-border executive MBA degree and one of the world’s first degrees in Business Analytics (MBAN)
- Unique Flexibility: Students can switch seamlessly between part-time and full-time study to balance changing career, lifestyle and school demands.
- Student Diversity: One of the most diverse student bodies of any MBA program in North America
- Faculty Diversity: More than 60% are international, coming from close to 30 countries and speaking in excess of 35 languages
- Program Diversity: Multi-stakeholder perspectives on business and a focus on for-profit, nonprofit and public sector organizations.
Schulich School of Business - York University is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
Accredited Schulich School of Business
Accredited Schulich School of Business
Student services & facilities
- Career Development Centre at Schulich helps students to plan their career paths and prepare.
- International Relations team provides advising and support to international students as well as any student who wants to add an international component to their degree.
- As a part of Canada's 3rd Largest University, Schulich students have access to all York University's amenities.
Schulich has 3 campuses, 2 are in Toronto. The main campus is located at York University's Keele Campus in Toronto, with a satellite campus in downtown Toronto. Schulich also operates a campus in Hyderabad India where our MBA in India program is run from.
Schulich brings you a world of opportunity to grow your aptitudes and passions alongside students from an array of different backgrounds and global regions. Build lasting memories as you participate in clubs, case competitions, conferences, and more.
Extend your education far beyond the classroom. At Schulich, we offer the unique chance to explore and experience different parts of the world through academic exchanges, study tours, and international conferences.
At Schulich, you’ll expand your network with applied learning from international faculty and exclusive opportunities to meet industry leaders from finance, marketing, real estate, supply chain, mining, healthcare, and more. The relationships you build will shape your success at Schulich and well beyond.
Our thriving student life is overseen by the student governing body – the Graduate Business Council (GBC). They manage student club activities, as well as provide leadership opportunities for students, and also act as the liaison between students and faculty. There various industry and affinity student clubs at the graduate level including:
- Arts & Media Management Club
- Black Graduate Business Network
- Business Technology Management Association
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum Student Chapter
- Case Analysis Club
- Healthcare and Biotechnology Forum
- Latin American Business Association
- Net Impact
- Open Arms Committee
- Schulich Advanced Strategy Club
- Schulich Association of Management & Organizational Studies
- Schulich East Asian Business Association
- Schulich Finance Association
- Schulich Marketing Association
- Schulich Pride Alliance
- Schulich Ventures Club
- Social Impact Management Association
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- York Consulting Group
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and the business and cultural capital of the country, there are boundless opportunities for employment and entertainment.
Students can opt in for on campus housing. Dormitory for undergraduate students, and individual apartment style accommodations for graduate and mature students.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!