Earn an MBA
The Business Administration MBA Program consists of finance, accounting, marketing and management courses that are designed to prepare students for management positions in both small businesses and multinational companies.
If you would like to major in International Business, Management of Information Technology or in International Hospitality and Tourism Management, you are required to complete other courses in your major.
Upon completion of the Business Administration MBA Program, you will have expanded your business knowledge and leadership abilities and well-developed managerial skills in the fields of finance and accounting, marketing and management.
Applicants must have a Bachelor degree or its equivalent, with a major in the graduate area for which they are applying. Students with undergraduate degrees in another field may be required to complete preparatory courses.
Applicants must have maintained a good academic record in their undergraduate studies. If the applicant has below a 2.4 undergraduate GPA, a minimum GMAT score of 450 is required for entry into the degree program and a provisional admission will be granted.
Applicants who have worked full-time should submit a résumé containing name and address of their employers, dates of employment, job title and a short description of duties.
Applicants should have proof of English proficiency such as:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of at least 80 undergraduate programs (internet version) or 89 graduate programs (internet version). SIU’s TOEFL number is 0835.
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) score of at least 600.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of at least 6.0 for undergraduate programs and 6.5 for graduate programs.
- CAMBRIDGE FCE (First Certificate in English) grade of “B” (B2 level)
Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) preferred
The tuition fee for Master programs at Schiller International University Heidelberg is €1,762 per course.
Scholarships & financial aid
Financial aid is available for students who are U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens. Aid may cover school expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books, supplies and transportation. There are three basic types of aid:
- Grants and Scholarships – are gift aid and successful students do not have to repay them.
- Loans must be repaid (low interest and in some cases do not have to be repaid until student leaves school).
- College Work Study (CWS) where students earn money to pay bills, may be awarded to students who possess a good academic record (either from a secondary or postsecondary institution) and who exhibit useful skills and financial need. Recipients serve part-time as library assistants, office assistants, building and grounds assistants, etc. Compensation is given for hours worked and will be applied toward tuition owed.
Schiller International University has a Veterans’ Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office who can provide forms, information, and a point of contact to assist Veteran’s in receiving Veterans’ benefits.
Earn a USA and British degree in Europe and USA!
Schiller International University (SIU) was established in 1964 by Dr. Walter Leibrecht as a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. As a philosophy professor in the United States, Dr. Leibrecht was so impressed with...
Want to know more about Master Degree in Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!