Bachelor of Science in International Business (BS IB)Schiller International University
Bachelor of Science in International Business (BS IB)
All available course dates
About this program
Bachelor of Science in International Business (BS IB)
As more and more companies throughout the world have become multinational, they increasingly need executives who can deal effectively with organizational problems in an international framework. The International Business program is designed to meet these needs. As students complete this degree, they may elect to transfer from one international campus to another to benefit from interactions with various cultures including the social,economic and political conditions associated with business practices in different countries.
Steps of admission
- Fill the application Enrollment
Go to application enrollment
Pay the application fee
This step is usually completed with your Admissions Representative after the interview process.
Complete the interview
The interview with your Admissions Representative provides a great opportunity to ask questions, define your educational and professional goals, and discuss whether a Schiller degree will meet your needs.
Send all required admissions documents
This includes transcripts, passport documentation, proof of English proficiency, letter of motivation, etc.
Once accepted, you will receive an acceptance package
In the case of students needing a VISA, you will receive a scanned copy of a conditional letter of acceptance, along with the invoice for your first semester’s tuition. Once it is paid, you will receive the official copy of your acceptance letter and acceptance package.
You are now part of Schiller’s learning community.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
How am I going to learn
Discover, design, and develop the professional profile that best suits your goals. Based on a solid academic structure aligned with the current reality we provide you with specific learning tools, methodologies, and immersive experiences to personalize your path.
- Solid academic basis connected with reality
- Modulable Learning
- Interactive Lessons
- Learning by doing methodologies
- Strong presence of Tech, Digital and Sustainability
- International immersions to explore and experience
- Challenges with real organizations
- Personalized Academic & Career Advising
TAMPA – MADRID – PARIS - HEIDELBERG
Live a truly 100% international experience by studying your program in up to four different countries without losing any credits and without difficult transitions.*
*Campus transfers subject to local program availability and personal visa process.
Tuition fees for European campuses: €15,400
Tuition fees for USA campus: $17.100
Tuition fees for Schiller Online (Distance Learning): $17,700
Credits: 120 American Credits
What am I going to learn?
Graduates of this Bachelor’s Degree in International Business will be able to:
- Critically analyze and apply foundational principles, theories, and current research in the study of International business.
- Examine situations and solve problems in business settings while incorporating (or integrating) diversity, multicultural perspectives as well as ethical approaches to decision-making.
- Investigate emerging issues facing countries or businesses operating in an international setting.
- Evaluate International Business problems using established techniques of analysis.
- Appraise the political, economic and social context in which trans-national and international business operate and evaluate the interactions between internationalbusinesses and their environment.
- Using best practices and international standards justify the need to be aware of and respectful to ethical issues and responsible citizenship as applied in the professionalcontext of international business.
- Integrate transferrable skills in oral and written communication, teamwork, guided learning and independent study.
- Foster scholarship and research in advancing international business.
With whom am I going to learn?
- Classmates: A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community with more than 130 nationalities.
- Faculty: Referred professional that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Academic and Career Advisors: Mentoring Services to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni around the world to be connected with.
The Bachelor of Science in International Business (BS IB) will open the doors to the world for you, making you a fundamental part of companies that carry out their activity in foreign economic and legislative frameworks.
For companies operating in the international marketplace, an international business professional is key to ensuring an understanding of foreign markets in order to manage relationships with suppliers and customers abroad.
Many international business positions are available within the United States, as well as other parts of the globe. Therefore, opportunities for working and traveling abroad are in abundance, including:
- Management of International Marketing departments or related areas
- Leadership of Innovation Projects in companies, organizations or in your own entrepreneurial projects
- Human Resources, and much more!
Message the school
About this institute
Schiller International University
We are Schiller International University, the new concept of education aimed at people who understand that running in a global world requires smart global performance.Through our four International Campuses, we provide students with Global Transformative Education. A learning-by-living experience that allows them...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
My experience at Schiller International University's Madrid Campus has been absolutely life changing. There are students from all over the world, professors and faculty that truly care, and Madrid is a great city to live in.
Want to know more about Bachelor of Science in International Business (BS IB)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.