Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism ManagementSchiller International University
Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
All available course dates
About this program
Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
International hospitality and tourism is one of the fastest growing sectors in the service and business industries. Students will gain the professional knowledge and skills necessary for a career in Hospitality and Tourism management. From operating a hotel, resort, and/or restaurant to leading leisure and recreational activities.
Steps of admission
- Fill the application Enrollment
Go to application enrollment
Pay the application fee
This step is usually completed with your Admissions Representative after the interview process.
Complete the interview
The interview with your Admissions Representative provides a great opportunity to ask questions, define your educational and professional goals, and discuss whether a Schiller degree will meet your needs.
Send all required admissions documents
This includes transcripts, passport documentation, proof of English proficiency, letter of motivation, etc.
Once accepted, you will receive an acceptance package
In the case of students needing a VISA, you will receive a scanned copy of a conditional letter of acceptance, along with the invoice for your first semester’s tuition. Once it is paid, you will receive the official copy of your acceptance letter and acceptance package.
You are now part of Schiller’s learning community.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
How am I going to learn
Discover, design, and develop the professional profile that best suits your goals. Based on a solid academic structure aligned with the current reality we provide students with specific learning tools, methodologies, and immersive experiences to personalized their path.
- Solid academic basis connected with reality
- Modulable Learning
- Interactive Lessons
- Learning by doing methodologies
- Strong presence of Tech, Digital and Sustainability
- International immersions to explore and experience
- Challenges with real organizations
- Personalized Academic & Career Advising
TAMPA – MADRID – PARIS - HEIDELBERG
Live a truly 100% international experience by studying your program in up to four different countries without losing any credits and without difficult transitions.*
*Campus transfers subject to local program availability and personal visa process.
European campuses fee: €15,400
Tuition fees for Schiller Online (Distance Learning): $17,700
What am I going to learn?
Graduates of this Bachelor’s Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management will be able to:
- Critically analyze foundational knowledge and critical understanding of principles, theories, and current research in international hospitality and tourism management.
- Critically apply an understanding of the management disciplines of marketing, human resources management, operations, and accounting within the context of the international hospitality and tourism industry.
- Assess emerging trends and practices within the international hospitality and tourism sector using relevant research and literature.
- Examine the impact of culture and global business practices in meeting the needs of international hospitality and tourism consumers.
- Develop and implement different strategic and implementation plans of business models in different markets and environments using analysis, planning, implementation and control.
- Organize and orchestrate resources, factors of production, as well as business and operational models to implement specific plans and strategies in different international business scenarios.
- Using best practices and international standards, justify the need to be aware of and respectful to ethical issues and responsible citizenship as applied in the professional context of international hospitality and tourism management.
- Integrate transferrable skills in oral and written communication, teamwork, guided learning and independent study.
- Foster scholarship and research in advancing international hospitality and tourism management.
With whom am I going to learn?
- Classmates: A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community with more than 130 nationalities.
- Faculty: Referred professional that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Academic and Career Advisors: Mentoring Services to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni around the world to be connected with.
This Bachelor’s Degree of Science in International Hospitality and Tourism Management is designed for thosewith an interest in the history of different locations and cities. If you like reading about and exploring untapped cultures , this is your ideal area of study. It offers youan attractive career if you are a dynamic and creative person.It will allow you to learn about different customs and interesting activities for exploring and will give you the skills toanalyze the tourism market and event planning.You will also learn administrative concepts and research methodology to generate new attractive places.In addition, you will learn administrative aspects of the trade and apply research methodologies to market new attractive locations.You will learn to be an effective and impactful communicator and learn in-depth knowledge about the hotel industry, operations, and societal trends.A Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality and Tourism Management from SIU will open many opportunities for you to work in different areas of the tourism industry. These include:
- Hotel and resort management or operations
- Event planning
- Leading intermediation or distribution in the tourism and hotel sector
- Consulting or working with corporations and public Institutions directly linked to the industry.
- Travel planners, and more!
Message the school
About this institute
Schiller International University
We are Schiller International University, the new concept of education aimed at people who understand that running in a global world requires smart global performance.Through our four International Campuses, we provide students with Global Transformative Education. A learning-by-living experience that allows them...
Want to know more about Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...