Earn a Bachelor Degree in International Business
The Bachelor Degree in International Business is designed to produce highly skilled executives that have the skills and knowledge required in order to be able to implement management and organizational strategies at an international level. The international bachelor degree will give you the essential skills, practices and specialization that are needed when pursuing a career as an international business executive.
As an International Business student at Schiller International University, you have the advantage of being able to transfer to any of the school's campuses without penalty. This allows you to interact with people from around the world and experience first-hand how different cultures affect global business.
The Bachelor Degree in International Business covers principles in business administration as well as the application of economics and the psychology of marketing, and through the duration of the business programme you will become familiar with the linguistic, social, economic and political conditions and business practices of several countries.
Schiller International University receives applications from almost every country in the world, representing a great variety of educational systems. For entrance to the Schiller International University, applicants must have completed the secondary level of education, generally 12 years.
Applications are handled individually. An applicant's race, religion, national origin, sex or country of citizenship is not taken into consideration in determining admission to the university program.
Applicants should have proof of English proficiency such as:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of at least 80 undergraduate programs (internet version) or 89 graduate programs (internet version). SIU’s TOEFL number is 0835.
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) score of at least 600.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of at least 6.0 for undergraduate programs and 6.5 for graduate programs.
- CAMBRIDGE FCE (First Certificate in English) grade of “B” (B2 level)
Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) preferred
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The tuition fee for Bachelor programs at Schiller International University Heidelberg is €1,417 per course.
Scholarships & financial aid
Financial aid is available for students who are U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens. Aid may cover school expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books, supplies and transportation. There are three basic types of aid:
- Grants and Scholarships – are gift aid and successful students do not have to repay them.
- Loans must be repaid (low interest and in some cases do not have to be repaid until student leaves school).
- College Work Study (CWS) where students earn money to pay bills, may be awarded to students who possess a good academic record (either from a secondary or postsecondary institution) and who exhibit useful skills and financial need. Recipients serve part-time as library assistants, office assistants, building and grounds assistants, etc. Compensation is given for hours worked and will be applied toward tuition owed.
Schiller International University has a Veterans’ Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office who can provide forms, information, and a point of contact to assist Veteran’s in receiving Veterans’ benefits.
About this institute
Earn a USA and British degree in Europe and USA!
Schiller International University (SIU) was established in 1964 by Dr. Walter Leibrecht as a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. As a philosophy professor in the United States, Dr. Leibrecht was so impressed with...
Want to know more about Bachelor Degree in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.