Executive Master of Business Administration
An emphasis on teamwork and study groups is an essential part of the Executive MBA experience to prepare our students for future career prospects.
A mix of techniques focused strongly on the case study methodology, allows students to work in interdisciplinary groups and in turn, discuss, debate and solve real-life business problems. A mix of additional methods is used to draw on the participants’ own professional experience, creating an interactive learning environment and promoting an exchange of ideas between students and faculty.
Our EMBA consists of 12 modules taking place over 12 months. Classes will take place one weekend every month (Friday to Sunday)
The final degree will be awarded by SBS Swiss Business School upon completion of the EMBA program.
Each participant has the option to write a Thesis or an Action Learning Project
Personal development and career coaching are one of the essential elements of the program. Special tools such as the 360 Degree Leadership Review program, personal coaching sessions, MBA-Exchange and other tools are used on an individual basis.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Successful completion of SBS Admissions Exam
- GMAT score 550 or higher for applicants with an undergraduate degree from the USA (SBS Admissions Exam waived if applicable)
- Fluency in English at a TOEFL IBT level of minimum 90 or IELTS of minimum 6.5 band score (if English is not native language)
- Applicants who meet the English level requirement are exempted from the English skills part in the SBS Admissions Exam
- Substantial (not less than five years) experience at executive/management level
- Successful completion of a personal interview with our Admissions Officer, either in person or by phone/Skype
The EMBA is a 12 month 12 modules program.
- Module 1: Business Analytics
- Module 2: Corporate Finance
- Module 3: Digital Marketing
- Module 4: Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Module 5: Managerial Accounting
- Module 6: Change Management
- Module 7: Entrepreneurship and Corporate Venturing
- Module 8: Leadership for Digital Transformation
- Module 9: Managerial Economics
- Module 10: Strategy and Sustainability
- Module 11: International Financial Management
- Module 12: International Business and Simulation Game
Full tuition fee for EU students: 27,650 CHF
Full tuition fee for Non-EU students: 27,650 CHF
Welcome to SBS Swiss Business School
SBS is a management institution dedicated to preparing students for the careers of the global economy. We offer programs, which specialize in International Management, Finance, Marketing and other fields. All of our educational programs are taught in English. SBS, is...
Want to know more about Executive Master of Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!