Bachelor in International Human Resource ManagementSaxion University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor in International Human Resource Management
All available course dates
About this program
Study human resource management at Saxion
The Bachelor in International Human Resource Management at Saxion University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands is an education Program aimed at advancing the understanding of human behavior in the workplace and how human resources contributes to organizations' effectiveness.
Saxion's 4-year Bachelor in International Human Resource Management teaches students to understand their company's strategy with coping in today's fast-paced society, as well as how to cooperate with business managers in various business scenarios.
During the first year of the Bachelor in International Human Resource Management, students gain in-depth knowledge of the relationship between human behavior, organisations, and work. Year 2 provides an emphasis on how business disciplines work with human resource management. Students continue to approach HR from a strategic angle in their third year. In the last year, students complete an internship and write their human resource management thesis.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in International Human Resource Management, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers as HRM managers, junior international change agents, or assistant change managers.
Admission requirements for the Bachelor in International Human Resource Management at Saxion University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands are:
- demonstrate the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course
- be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the British GCE A-levels or (I) GCSE grades A, B or C, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college)
- have sufficient English language skills for the specific course
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The tuition fee for the Bachelor in International Human Resource Management is:
- For EU/EEA students: € 2.168,- Discount: € 1.084,- for the first year
- For Non-EU/EEA students: € 7.800,-
Upon successful completion of this Program, you'll receive a Bachelor of Human Resource Management degree.
Message the school
About this institute
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Human Resource Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!