Bachelor in International Finance & AccountingSaxion University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting
All available course dates
About this program
Earn a Bachelor in Finance & Accounting
The Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting is a new course of English-language studies and it forms an excellent basis for a career in business or public services. The Program teaches participants to look at economic relations, financial markets, currency markets, investments, risk management, marketing and international laws and rules in the field of economics, finance and accounting, from an international perspective.
Each student attending the Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting will have a coach helping them to find their way in the Netherlands, as well as around the campus. The coach will also supervise the students and make sure that they are successful in their studies and also go over career prospects with them.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting graduates will have a Bachelor of Business Administration, which is an excellent entrance on the international labour market. Graduates can work as policy advisors with the European Union, at a bank in Hamburg, London or Paris, as financial specialists for multinational companies.
The admission requirements for the Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting are:
- The applicant must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course
- The applicant must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the British GCE A-levels or (I) GCSE grades A, B or C, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college)
- The applicant must have sufficient English language skills, if the applicant do not have the Dutch nationality, an IELTS test-score of 6.0 or a TOEFL test-score of 550 is required
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The tuition fees for the Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting are:
- For EU/EEA students: € 2.168,- Discount: € 1.084,- for the first year
- For Non-EU/EEA students: € 7.800,-
Upon successful completion of this Program, you'll receive a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Message the school
About this institute
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
I love my course, amazing teachers and subjects. Very interesting projects. Moreover, people around are very dedicated, they inspire and motivate to do your best.
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.