Bachelor in International BusinessSaxion University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor in International Business
All available course dates
Do you have a strong affinity with international business and do you aspire an international career in business? Saxion’s International Business offers a varied line-up of courses and specialisations to introduce you to the international professional field.
During your studies
The English bachelor degree International Business prepares you for a managerial position in an international business environment. You will work with peers from 35 nationalities and you will learn how to become a conscious business professional who really can make a difference.
When you enroll for International Business, you will have the opportunity to make a choice from one of the following specialisations after the first semester:
- Technology and Innovation
For all Saxion pathways the following general entry requirements are necessary:
- The student must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course;
- The student must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the French Baccalaureate or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college);
- The student must have sufficient English language skills for the specific course.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Do you want a career in international business and would you like to learn how to conduct business around the globe? The English degree Program International Business prepares you for a managerial position in an international business environment.
You will work with peers from 35 nationalities and you will learn how to become a conscious business professional who really can make a difference. We expect you to spend at least one semester abroad and you will be able to start your career anywhere in the world after your graduation. During the first two years, you will gain a solid theoretical basis and hands-on experience in real business assignments.
Scholarships & funding
We are proud to offer scholarships to talented international students that apply for a bachelor or master Program at Saxion University of Applied Sciences.
Saxion Scholarships Program
Over the years we developed several scholarships that are available for talented international bachelor and master students from outside the EU/EEA.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Program (OTS)
- Orange Knowledge Program (OKP)
- MENA Scholarship Program (MSP)
- Saxion Excellent Scholarship (SES)
- Holland Scholarship (HS)
Further information on how and where to apply for a scholarship is available at the nearest Royal Netherlands Embassy, or from the Dutch Education Organization NUFFIC.
The tuition fees for the Bachelor in International Business are:
- For EU/EEA students: February: € 1.250,- Discount: € 625,- for the first year
September: € 2.168,- Discount: € 1.084,- for the first year
- For Non-EU/EEA students: February: €4.550,- September: € 7.800,-
Upon successful completion of this Program, you'll receive a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
About this institute
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia