Earn a Part-time MBA from Sacred Heart University
This part-time Master of Business Administration program is designed for working professionals aspiring to become global leaders.
Part-time evening classes provide you with the necessary flexibility and convenience to study while balancing your busy work schedule.
This MBA program will help you develop managerial skills such as the ability to motivate and inspire others, as well as innovate and demonstrate global awareness.
Benefits of Part-time MBA
- American MBA, all courses taught in English
- Flexibility: complete at your own pace
- Rolling admission possible throughout the year
- Convenient evening courses during the work week
- Faculty from the main campus in Fairfield, CT and Luxembourg-based practitioners with strong academic qualifications
- Professional planning of your academic and career goals
- International student body coming from over 40 countries
- Access to an extensive online library and databases
Through your part-time MBA courses, you will develop managerial skills such as the ability to motivate and inspire others, to innovate and demonstrate global awareness, and to achieve excellence in an ethically responsible way.
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a grade point average equivalent of a minimum of 3.0 on a 4 point scale
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score with a minimum of 400 points (waived in some cases)
- English proficiency (minimum TOEFL score of 570 or equivalent), waived for those having studied in English and/or are working in an English language environment.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition for the entire part-time MBA program is:
€29,000 plus the cost for foundation courses (if needed)
Financial Aid and Scholarships available.
*Residents of Luxembourg can also seek financial assistance from the Government through CEDIES (under certain conditions).
Upon successful completion of your MBA program, you'll get a master of business administration degree.
Tom describes the impact the MBA has had on his career, and how the training during the program gave him confidence to pursue new challenges. Learn more about pursuing your challenges by checking out this video.
About this institute
Study in Luxembourg at Sacred Heart University
Earn your Master of Business Administration degree from the internationally renowned programs offered by Sacred Heart University, Jack Welch College of Business & Technology. The well-established business school has been offering programs for over two decades and is acknowledged by...
Why study at Sacred Heart University Luxembourg
The internship position is an integral part of our curriculum. This remunerated position is incorporated for a minimum 6-9 month duration during the MBA full time program. 95% of our international students receive a job offer!
Want to know more about Part-time MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Prague, Czech Republic