Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
BSc Electronics Engineering
The Electronics Engineering (EE) program is designed to provide the theoretical fundamentals and a comprehensive technological background for leading edge work in this rapidly developing field. The program offers a balanced set of courses in the areas of electronic devices and circuits, optics, communication systems, networks, information and signal processing, from which our students are able to select their courses according to their own interests. The entire program is structured around an innovative project-based approach to education, which will challenge students to excel in defining and solving realistic design and engineering problems. With these sound knowlege and skills, our EE graduates are expected to assume technological leadership positions in electronics, computing communication and related sectors.
- Electronic Circuits II
- Electromagnetics II
- Digital Integrated Circuits
- Analog Integrated Circuits
- Introduction to Radio Frequency and Microwave Design
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices
- Microcomputer Based System Design
- Hardware Description Languages
- Introduction to Signal Processing and Information Systems
- Discrete-Time Signals and Systems
- Introduction to Communication Systems
- Digital Communications
- Very Large Scale Integrated System Design I
- Very Large Scale Integrated System Design II
- Introduction to Microelectromechanical Systems
- Communication Circuit Design
- Antennas and Propagation for Wireless Communication
- Microelectronic Fabrication
- Modeling of Semiconductor Devices
- Information and Coding Theory
- Wireless Communications
- Multimedia Communication
- Digital Speech and Audio Processing
- Computer Vision
- Signal Processing Design and Implementation
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Special Topics in Microelectronics
- Special Topics in Telecommunications
Scholarships & funding
Every applicant is evaluated for a tuition waiver scholarship. 4-person dormitory scholarships are also available. Please visit the website for more information.
Program-specific learning outcomes
- Use mathematics (including derivative and integral calculations, probability and statistics, differential equations, linear algebra, complex variables and discrete mathematics), basic sciences, computer and programming, and electronics engineering knowledge to
- Design and analyze complex electronic circuits, instruments, software and electronics systems with hardware/software, OR
- Design and analyze communication networks and systems, signal processing algorithms or software.
- Work in a team engineering, research/ development, production, operations and management departments of national/international companies and can solve technical problems.
- Complete MS and PhD programs of respected universities in EE, related areas or interdisciplinary topics, contribute to the professional and/or research world with novel research activities.
- Start-up high-tech companies in EE or related areas, as entrepreneurs with vision, and become technology leaders, who contribute to our national/international targets in technology.
About this institute
With science, technology, and social structures advancing day by day, the world needs more qualified individuals who possess the knowledge and skills required to pursue a career anywhere in the world. Aware of this pressing issue, in 1994 the Sabancı...
Want to know more about BSc Electronics Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Brno, Czech Republic
Chicago, United States of America