MSc Management and Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship - Residential TrackRWTH Business School
M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship (MME-TIME) - Residential Track
For all EU-Applicants: Apply before April 15 to benefit from our Early-Bird discount of 10%.
Move from technical expert to technology leader by participating in our award-winning interdisciplinary M. Sc. MME TIME program. Not only does it combine the best of on-campus and digital education in both Aachen and Cambridge, but it also has been optimized for full-time or part-time study so you can tailor your program to your needs. Experience education made in Germany and sample the best of technology management and state-of-the-art engineering knowledge. Completing the MME-TIME program will prepare you for a successful career at the intersection of management and technology. In the program, you will learn how to combine deep technological and managerial knowledge so that you can contribute to solving the grand challenges of our time in a truly interdisciplinary fashion. As a graduate of one of Germany’s most prestigious universities of technology and its innovative business school, you will speak the language of both engineers and managers. This will position you to work at the exciting interface of management and technology.
- At least 125 credit points in mathematics and/or natural sciences (e.g. physics, chemistry, computer science or similar);
- A minimum of 15 credit points in the fields of higher mathematics or statistics, database and information systems, programming, algorithms and data structures, complexity theory, quantitative methods/operations research.
Professional Work Experience:
- Applicants need to have at least 12 months of professional work experience at the day of enrollment.
Proof of English Proficiency:
- The program is entirely taught in English. A recognized certificate of proficiency in English is required.
The MME-TIME has been carefully designed to equip ambitious professionals who have a STEM background with the distinct set of skills needed to succeed in a digitized and globalized economy. For this, the program will feature the following:
- A profound management education focused on innovation, entrepreneurship and marketing that will enable you to acquire the management skills necessary to leverage new technologies and build successful business models around them.
- A broad range of technology electives, including laser technologies, digital and additive manufacturing, robotics, big data and sustainable energy will allow you to experience the best of German engineering and stay abreast of the latest technological developments in your field.
- Applied projects focusing on real-world managerial or technological challenges will help you put your knowledge into practice and harness the full potential of interdisciplinary thinking.
As a key feature, the program will take you to some of the most exciting innovation ecosystems in the world and allow you to complete courses in Aachen and Cambridge.
RWTH Business School
RWTH Business School is located at the heart of RWTH Aachen University – Germany’s leading integrated, interdisciplinary university of technology and a true powerhouse of German engineering. It is hence not surprising that influential employer rankings such as the one...
Want to know more about MSc Management and Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship - Residential Track? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!