Full-Time MBA Digitalization and Industrial Change
Graduating from our full-time MBA enables you to implement digital technologies in order to reshape processes and organizations. During your studies, you learn to develop new business models and strategies and to improve customer-relationships by using data analytics. You acquire the personal and interpersonal skills to lead digital projects and to guide your teams towards an open-minded, solution-oriented approach, continuously transforming projects and organizations.
Our application portal is open until August 31 - starting from October 1 for EU applicants and starting from December 1 for Non-EU applicants. Apply before January 15 to benefit from our Early Bird discount of 3,000 €!
Our full-time MBA degree with tech focus will be ideal for you, provided:
- You have a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) or Business/Economics background, at least 24 months of full-time work experience and are ready to prepare for the next career step
- You are fascinated by the big technological changes that currently transform industries and societies
- You are ready to open your mind to welcome and stimulate change
- You work hard and diligently on methods but have the creativity to adapt them
- You understand and value different cultures and perspectives
For all of our master’s programs certified proof of your competence in the English language is also needed.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Courses include topics like:
- Technology for a Sustainable Tomorrow
- Economics of Industrial Transformation
- Personal Development in the Digital Age
- Innovation and Value Creation in Digital Environments
Scholarships & funding
The RWTH Business School offers several scholarships of €2,500 to be awarded for academic excellence, technology leader- & entrepreneurship as well as social engagement. The scholarships have been designed to support highly qualified students in pursuing the Master's programs at the RWTH Business School.
Application will be possible from January 16 to March 1 for non-EU applicants and from January 16 until July 15 for EU applicants.
Our educational approach aims to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and vision to become effective technology leaders able to proactively shape technological developments in your industry rather than being shaped by them. Our professors will enable you to harness the full potential of new technologies and to solve the grand interdisciplinary challenges of today and tomorrow. To be as effective as possible in our teaching, we are at the forefront of digitized learning. All modules follow a participant-centered and experience-based learning approach that is designed to deliver a truly customized learning experience:
- With regard to teaching methods, variety is key: lectures, cases, labs, flipped-classrooms, applied projects, and creativity tools all come together to form an immersive learning experience.
- You learn in interdisciplinary teams being coached by company representatives and university professors.
- You train the application of scientific methods for practical problem solutions while coaches help to interpret personal profiles.
Tuition for both EU and non-EU students is €30 000.
Our full-time MBA has been developed to equip aspiring leaders with a distinct set of skills needed to succeed in a digitized economy. After completing the MBA degree program you will have learned the following:
- How to apply and integrate tech (digital) solutions to create value and to improve processes in companies
- How to handle data and extract information in a suitable way to further develop value potential opportunities
- How to formulate organizational strategies and to set up projects linked to digitalization and transformation
- How to develop the personal skills and the mindset of a leader leading transformation
About this institute
RWTH Business School
RWTH Business School is located at the heart of RWTH Aachen University – Germany’s leading integrated, interdisciplinary university of technology and a true powerhouse of German engineering. It is hence not surprising that influential employer rankings such as the one...
Want to know more about Full-Time MBA Digitalization and Industrial Change? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Campbellsville, United States of America
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Diploma / certificate