MBA – Healthcare Leadership (16 Months Online)Rushford Business School
About this program
MBA - Healthcare Leadership (16 Months Online)
Effective leadership of healthcare professionals is critical for ensuring quality healthcare delivery. Leadership is a vital component of the healthcare system and has a broad range of functions in improving and maintaining organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Healthcare has evolved into a complex industry and needs more leaders than ever before. Healthcare systems are composed of multiple professional groups, departments, and sub-specialties with complex, non-sequential interactions between them; the intricacy of such systems is often unparalleled as a result of constraints pertaining to diverse diseases, multidirectional goals, and multidisciplinary staff.
Healthcare leaders of today need to be proficient in economics, patient satisfaction, healthcare policy, information management systems, marketing, ethics, and medicolegal issues, interdisciplinary collaboration, telemedicine, technological change, and above all emotional intelligence to facilitate evidence-based and patient-centered care.
All the above-listed factors have gone into meticulously designing the MBA Healthcare Leadership at the Swiss School of Business and International Management (Rushford). This program will help you gain valuable skills and competencies for effective and efficient management and executive healthcare leadership.
Rushford offers Recognition of Prior Experience (RPE) and thus a formal bachelors degree is not mandatory for entering this program.
Rushford maintains very high standards for students who enter our academic programs. For all MBA programs, the following criteria need to be met before admission is offered to a prospective student.
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent recognized academic title in any discipline
- For students who dont have a Bachelors Degree, Rushford uses Recognition of Prior Experience (RPE). Rushford generally utilizes over 3 years of relevant experience in a significant role for waiver of Bachelors Degree.
Accepted proof of proficiency: FCE or CAE, IELTS 6+ or TOEFL 79+
- TOEFL (PBT) 550+, or
- PTE 50+, or
- Any other proficiency test taken in the last 2 years
English Proficiency Waiver
The English proficiency test requirement can be waived off for the following candidates:
- Native English Speakers, or
- Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma or IB), or
- Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English, or
- 2 years of work experience in a setting in which English is the primary language of work.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Skills
- Accounting for Financial Reporting
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Operations Management: Productivity & Quality
- International Business Environment
- Leadership and Managing Human Capital
- Marketing Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics Law
- Strategic Leadership Theories and Principles
- Leadership Applications in Public Health
- Leadership and Preparedness
- Leadership Skills and Competencies
- Leadership Evaluation and Research
- Epidemiology Evidence-Based Research
- Capstone Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please visit the school website for more information.
Tuition fee: EUR 9000
Credits: 90 ECTS
The Rushford MBA in Healthcare Leadership has been developed for professionals who are currently involved in healthcare delivery and would like to rise the ranks to the levels of senior and top management. This program can be highly beneficial to new entrants who would like to leverage the knowledge and skills imparted through this program to secure an excellent starting role to jump-start their career in healthcare management. The way the course is designed is to ensure that the knowledge and skills gained can be applied across the public and private sectors, as well as in an international setting.
Healthcare is a complex and vast area and to be a successful member of the management in this fast-paced business, you need to be a strong problem solver and have an analytical way of assessing business situations. This program provides multiple opportunities for you to expose yourself to these key areas through projects, mentors, site visits, etc. The focus is also on understanding the application of techniques and methods for health research and policy.
Graduates of this MBA degree will have gained skills for a wide range of career opportunities both in the public and private sectors. In addition to working in a hospital set-up, people with an MBA degree in health economics, etc. can work in universities, health insurance, and a wide variety of other industries.
Message the school
About this institute
Rushford Business School
Rushford Business School is an EduQua certified Business School in Gevena, Switzerland. The school offers higher degree programs in Business and Management. Our school is unique in its offering of several MBA programs with key technical specializations. Our 100% online...
Why study at Rushford Business School
As a research-focused institution, we conduct innovative and internationally recognized business programs with a positive impact on business growth and societal development.
We continue to leverage business behavior and research through:
- Developing and expanding an international network of leading academic and exchange partners to provide a global research and teaching environment.
- Developing industry-specific business skills by engaging key opinion leaders.
- Developing leaders for shouldering social responsibility and facing unique intellectual and personal challenges.
- Developing mature and self-reliant personalities with intercultural competence and critical thinking.
Our vision is to be among the top business schools in Europe and be recognized internationally for innovative business programs helping businesses and institutions stay on a favorable growth curve. Our research shall have a flourishing impact on business practices, leadership, and academic literature. We shall develop leaders with a global outreach, who will employ their potential to engage with businesses and society to make a valuable, constructive, and ethical difference.
- The following values govern us in accomplishing our mission and our vision:
- Academic excellence, specialty skills, and a research focus.
- Thought leadership and innovation.
- Critical thinking, justice, and integrity.
- Ethics, social responsibility, beneficence, accountability, responsibility, and transparency.
- We have a never-ending approach to exceeding expectations for quality and service in all that we do. Shaping the career of our students is at the centre of all we do. For achieving this, all potential means are explored ranging from mentoring to presentation and referencing before the relevant industry.
- We value all our students and invest in their personal and professional growth and development, and assist them in their career path from basic needs to self-actualization.
- We plan prudently for our students by monitoring the key changes in the industry and taking appropriate actions that prepare them ahead of time to meet future challenges.
Online Teaching Approach
The teaching approach we implement aims to identify the specific training needs and career aspirations of each individual. Based on this understanding the most efficient personalized mentoring solution is put in place so that the individual can make the most out of the training program.
We firmly believe in the notion that every individual has their own strengths, and they can be harnessed through the correct learning platform and approach. The students at Rushford are fully aware that self-knowledge holds equal importance to academic knowledge.
At Rushford, we use the internet technologies to maximize the learning efficiency in a modern setting, while at the same time providing students with all the knowledge they need to be successful.
Rushford employs a great number of highly qualified professionals from the industry as mentors for the students in order to provide them with real industry perspectives. This helps our aspiring professionals reach an interface with the industry itself. Mentorship provides a lot of advice with regard to training and career planning.
We believe in preparing our students for real-life situations through firsthand experiences, by implementing mock sessions via our efficient online training platforms.
Rushford Business School
Want to know more about MBA – Healthcare Leadership (16 Months Online)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!