Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Software Engineering MS - Rochester Institute of Technology
Through this Master of Science program, students will build on their previous undergraduate education to gain an advanced level of skills and knowledge in software engineering, computer science or computer engineering. Students will have the opportunity to specialize in an area of interest and work towards their professional goals.
Learn more about this program by submitting an information request form which is sent directly to RIT.
To be considered for admission to the MS program in software engineering, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher (Prospective students from institutions that do not use the GPA scale are expected to demonstrate an equivalent level of academic accomplishment
- Formal academic background in software engineering, computer science, or computer engineering is a plus.)
- Submit the following:
- Official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- A professional essay (1-4 pages) describing current job (if applicable), relevant experience, and career plans
- A current resume (including descriptions of significant software projects in which the candidate participated)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Complete a graduate application.
applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum scores of 570 (paper-based) or 88 (Internet-based) are required.
International applicants must provide Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores. Domestic students are encouraged to provide GRE scores.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
To learn about the cost of this Software Engineering MS, fill out an information request and someone from RIT will be in touch.
Graduates of this program will be awarded a Master of Science in Software Engineering.
About this institute
Join a vibrant community teeming with students, experts, and specialists across all fields at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Offering the perfect environment to pursue your passions, RIT offers an intersection of disciplines for you to launch your career. The...
Want to know more about Software Engineering MS? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...