Graphic Design MFA - Rochester Institute of Technology
Through this Master of Fine Arts program, students will gain a broad education in a variety of design areas, including:
- Graphic design
- User experience & interaction design
- Motion graphics
- 3D digital design.
Students will explore new design technologies and how people interact with them on a daily basis. Learn more about this course by submitting an information request form.
Students wishing to undertake this MFA program need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- Present a portfolio of work that demonstrates strong design skills, visual sophistication, and aesthetic awareness
- Submit the following:
- Official transcripts of previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of purpose detailing the attributes a candidate brings to graduate study, including expectations and professional goals they wish to achieve
- Complete a graduate application.
To learn about the cost of this Graphic Design MFA, fill out an information request and someone from RIT will be in touch.
Graduates of this program will be awarded a Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design.
Join a vibrant community teeming with students, experts, and specialists across all fields at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Offering the perfect environment to pursue your passions, RIT offers an intersection of disciplines for you to launch your career. The...
Want to know more about Graphic Design MFA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.