Online MBA Digital Marketing
The MBA is the prime management qualification for managers. Designed for your success, the MBA creates distinctive managers with a comprehensive knowledge of the latest business practices.
The rapid emergence of digital media over the last few years has revolutionised the way that companies can undertake their marketing with an ability to almost target customers on an individual basis. This has contributed to changing the landscape of jobs and how work is done today, encouraging businesses and business schools alike to evolve the way that marketing is viewed as an independent function. In keeping with this ever-evolving nature, schools are revising their curricula to keep pace with these changes; digital, technology, and data-driven or analytics-based approaches are becoming the new game. The MBA Digital Marketing will prepare students with the skills needed to engage with customers via digital media and effectively market businesses across digital networks, by enhancing the classic MBA with modules on Digital Marketing, Information Management and Data Analytics.
The MBA programs benefit greatly from the internationality derived from recruiting students from across the globe, and drawing on tutors well qualified in their field.
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the program successfully.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This is the first module of the program which gives an orientation to the course and the online learning style. It does not carry credits, and students are encouraged to go through the material in this module at their own pace and get accustomed to the online medium.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Information Management
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Choose one of the following modules:
- Corporate Strategy and Competitiveness
- Leadership and Sustainability
- Strategic Management
100% online via OnlineCampus (an interactive online learning environment) with intensive class discussion and collaboration.
Please contact Robert Kennedy College for information about fees.
As an exit qualification, the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration is awarded to candidates who have completed 60 credits (three modules), while the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration is awarded to candidates who have completed 120 credits (six modules) but have been unable to complete the dissertation. Students who achieve the full 180 credits, and have successfully completed the dissertation, exit with the award of Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Successful students will be able to:
- engage in effective individual research and demonstrate the ability to understand and apply management theory, and to make, when necessary, sound judgments under conditions of uncertainty;
- exhibit improved independent research and time management skills, having undertaken a substantial self-managed research project which involved application of a variety of management and research practices, and demonstrates expertise and understanding of issues in digital marketing, leadership and sustainability;
- demonstrate enhanced interpersonal and team skills, through working with others from different industry or cultural backgrounds;
- continue to reflect on their existing experiences, and learn from and build on the experience of others;
- develop into modern, well rounded and outward looking managers with a high concern for customers and colleagues, capable of taking responsibility for themselves, their people, their areas of responsibility and their organisation.
About this institute
Robert Kennedy College - Online Swiss Education & British Tradition
Founded in 1988, Robert Kennedy College (RKC) is a private educational institution in Zürich, Switzerland. The College pioneered Swiss quality online learning; we offer rigorous but flexible learning programs, enhanced by state of the art online e-learning technology that has...
Want to know more about Online MBA Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg