Certificate - Web Master - Web DeveloperRiverside City College
About this program
Certificate - Web Master - Web Developer
RCC has only two international student admission requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR over the age of 18 (minors may be considered for special admission)
- TOEFL iBT 45 or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Web Page Creation
- Intermediate Web Page Creation using Cascading Style Sheets
- Introduction to DreamWeaver
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
This Program Pathway will allow a full-time student to complete this program in 8-12 months. For students who require a part time pathway, please see a counselor for more information.
Tuition fees: $435 per unit for international students.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Create valid, properly structured web pages using a variety of HTML features to form a typical 5-10 page site.
- Create external style sheets that effectively control an entire web site’s formatting and layout.
- Design, create, test, upload and manage an accessible and standards compliant interactive and responsive web site that includes the use of text, graphics, and multimedia.
- Apply programming principles to develop a fully functioning and customized web site experience for both the site user and site administrator.
- Use PHP to enhance a web site’s capabilities by creating data driven web page content, custom form validation and processing, and database manipulation using secure methodologies.
Message the school
About this institute
Riverside City College
Riverside City College (RCC) is one of the best colleges in the USA for many international students. RCC was founded in 1916 and is located in beautiful Southern California close beaches and many other major attractions in Los Angeles, San...
Why study at Riverside City College
Save over $80,00 (compare with UC) and receive up to $2,500 international student scholarship.
Located in Southern California near Los Angeles, just a 1-hour drive to the beach, mountains, and theme parks.
No SAT/ACT and low TOEFL/IELTS Score requirement. Just three simple and fast admission steps.
24/7 on-campus police service and support. Low campus crime rate.
Transfer 2+2 to top US Universities including UCLA, UCB, Columbia, USC, and more!
Want to know more about Certificate - Web Master - Web Developer? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!