Certificate in Human ResourcesRiverside City College
About this program
Certificate in Human Resources
This program prepares individuals to manage the development of human capital in an organization, and to provide related services to individuals and groups. This includes instruction in personnel and organization policy, human resources dynamics and flows, labor relations, sex roles, civil rights, human resources law and regulations, motivation and compensation systems, work systems, career management, employee testing and assessment, recruitment and selection, managing employee and job training programs, and the management of human resources programs and operations.
RCC has only two international student admission requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR over the age of 18 (minors may be considered for special admission)
- TOEFL iBT 45 or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Business
- Business Law I
- Business Mathematics
- Management Communications
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Computer Information Systems
- Computer Applications for Business
Required for this concentration
- HRM: Human Resources Management
- Elements of Supervision
- Employee Training and Development
- Employee Labor Relations
- Introduction to Organizational Behavior
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
This Program Pathway will allow a full-time student to complete this program in 12-18 months. For students who require a part time pathway, please see a counselor for more information
Tuition fees: $435 per unit for international students.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Use technology to analyze business decisions and to enhance business communications.
- Apply basic business and accounting calculations and analyses. Have an understanding of legal practices relating to business.
- Apply sound management practices.
In addition to outcomes for the Businesses Administration certificate, on successful completion of the Human Resources concentration, students should be able to:
- Apply sound human resources management practices. Identify, describe and analyze the role of training and development, along with key influences that impact this function within human resources management.
- Describe and analyze the role of employee labor relations in human resources management, along with key influences impacting labor relations today.
- Understand the role that Human Resources Management plays in the successful operations of a business or organization.
- Analyze and explain various human resources laws and policies required for a professional in the field to know and understand.
Message the school
About this institute
Riverside City College
Riverside City College (RCC) is one of the best colleges in the USA for many international students. RCC was founded in 1916 and is located in beautiful Southern California close beaches and many other major attractions in Los Angeles, San...
Why study at Riverside City College
Save over $80,00 (compare with UC) and receive up to $2,500 international student scholarship.
Located in Southern California near Los Angeles, just a 1-hour drive to the beach, mountains, and theme parks.
No SAT/ACT and low TOEFL/IELTS Score requirement. Just three simple and fast admission steps.
24/7 on-campus police service and support. Low campus crime rate.
Transfer 2+2 to top US Universities including UCLA, UCB, Columbia, USC, and more!
Want to know more about Certificate in Human Resources? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!