Certificate - C++ ProgrammingRiverside City College
About this program
Certificate - C++ Programming
Completion of this certificate provides the student with a minimum entry level skill set employed in creating C++ applications.
RCC has only two international student admission requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR over the age of 18 (minors may be considered for special admission)
- TOEFL iBT 45 or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Programming Concepts and Methodology I: C++
- Programming Concepts and Methodology II: C++
- C++ Programming: Advanced Objects
- C++ Programming: Data Structures
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
This Program Pathway will allow a full-time student to complete this program in 8-12 months. For students who require a part time pathway, please see a counselor for more information.
Tuition fees: $394 per unit for international students.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Create structured and Object Oriented Programs in in C++ for business, gaming, and STEM projects by identifying the information input requirements, synthesizing the algorithmic steps needed to transform the data into the required output format, then organize the results to facilitate user communication.
- Using C++ libraries create and projects that incorporate the following:
- Establish client/server relationship
- Using C++ libraries to create projects that incorporate STL, GUI, and user defined data structures.
Message the school
About this institute
Riverside City College
Riverside City College (RCC) is one of the best colleges in the USA for many international students. RCC was founded in 1916 and is located in beautiful Southern California close beaches and many other major attractions in Los Angeles, San...
Why study at Riverside City College
Save over $80,00 (compare with UC) and receive up to $2,500 international student scholarship.
Located in Southern California near Los Angeles, just a 1-hour drive to the beach, mountains, and theme parks.
No SAT/ACT and low TOEFL/IELTS Score requirement. Just three simple and fast admission steps.
24/7 on-campus police service and support. Low campus crime rate.
Transfer 2+2 to top US Universities including UCLA, UCB, Columbia, USC, and more!
Riverside City College
Want to know more about Certificate - C++ Programming? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!